Chapter 35: An Eventful day

Y/n opens his eyes only to see himself back on the void, standing in the murky water as usual when he comes here,

Y/n: Tch... Here again...

He then looks over his shoulder as there he sees the mysterious figure standing a few feet away from him. The glowing F/c chains was still attached to their arms and legs, still holding them back from it.

???: Miss me?

Suddenly, a large F/c Knife found its way pointed at their neck as there Y/n was glaring hard at them,

Y/n: You sure have a lot of nerve pulling that stunt from before.

???: Oh please. You were vulnerable at that time. It was a perfect chance for me to come out but not until that Blondie ruined it by giving you your 'Medicine'.

They sneered before they swatted away Y/n's knife as both glares at each other with the figures eyes glowing yellow.

Y/n: Tch... You should give up already, this fight we're in, it should end right now.

???: Hehe I couldn't agree more but only if you accept me.

Y/n: Never...

???: Then how can it end if you refuse to? You may continue to refuse me but yet you also act like me..

Y/n: ....Tch...

???: Face it, you can't get rid off me for like they say, "One can't exist without the other". Our fate will always be inevitable if you continue to refuse... After all...

They suddenly disappear and appeared right in front of Y/n.

???: Time will not be always by your side. I

_____________________________________________

Y/n wakes up in his room in K/DA's mansion. There he groggily got up as he looks around and noticed that it was still in the early morning as the sun was still rising.

Seeing this made him sigh as he holds his head from a slight dizziness.

Y/n: This headache again....

His Fox features were out as there we can see that there were black tips on his tails.

This made him panic a bit and he grabs the jar of black pills from his nightstand, consuming a few, ignoring the disgusting flavor of it as the black color on his tails disappears making him sigh in relief.

But unknown to him, his left eye started glitching, changing into many different colors.

_____________________________________________

After for some time, Y/n was now seen on the kitchen as there he was cooking breakfast as the girls were at the table enjoying Y/n's cooking.

Akali: Man, this really is the best pancake I have ever tasted!!!

Ahri: Yeah!!

Both were eating with joyous expressions while Evelyn and Kai'sa were more calm but they did enjoyed it.

Y/n though, looks distracted as he held a stoic look on which they noticed.

Kai'sa: Y/n are you.., alright?

Y/n: ......

Evelynn: Y/n?