Chapter 38: Troublesome

In K/DA's Household.

Y/n was seen slowly waking up in his room, groggily getting off from bed and do his morning routine.

After that he went out to downstairs as there, the girls were having breakfast.

???: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........

Having to say there mornings to him, Kai'sa gave him his breakfast as he thanks her for it.

???: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

Then after that. he went outside to the Sakura tree as there, he lies down under it and sighs deeply.

???:  Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......

Y/n: ....... Okay, how long are you gonna keep staring at me like that?

He said as he looks to his side to see the one and only Seraphine, standing there while staring at him—er well more like glaring at him, it's been like that now..

Sera: ...Hmph!!

She looks away an crosses her arms as Y/n sighs.

Y/n: Come on, you can't be that angry! I said I was sorry!!

Sera: Hmmph! Well too bad sorry is not enough! I mean you my best friend has been keeping this secret from me this whole time?! I mean come on!! Even my idols knows it and both of us knew each other longer!!!

She fumes her cheeks, cutely glaring at Y/n, who sighs exasperatedly.

Y/n: Oh come on! Are you kidding me?! Are you THAT angry? You've been giving me the silent treatment for 2 days! Also to add that you gave me a 100 slaps! Isn't that already enough as an apology and punishment of mine? I mean I can still feel my cheeks being swollen from your slaps of death...

He grumbled the last part but unfortunately, Sera still managed to hear it.

Sera: EXCUSE ME?!

Y/n: N-Nothing!!

Sera: Oh don't you say nothing to me Mister!! I clearly heard what you said! What's this about slaps of death....

And with that, Seraphine went on yammering as both she and Y/n bickers with each other but with Y/n being the one looking nervous as he tries to calms her down.

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, the girls were there watching the two have their moments.

Evelyn looks like she was enjoying the show, Ahri was giggling at this, Kai'sa was looking worried and Akali well, she was frowning.

Akali: (They're that close huh....)

Y/n: Urgh! Whatever! I give up! I'm going to school!

He exclaimed as he got up and walks away however.

Sera: You do realize that it's Saturday right?!

That made Y/n stop and went stiff as a rock as his head falls down dejectedly.

Y/n: R-Right. I forgot.. Then I have somewhere to go. Which reminds me!

Sera: Oh no, We're not done yet!

Y/n: Sorry Sera, I have important work to do at Heavens Arena so I gotta go, also tell the girls that I'll be back late at night.

Sera: Hey wai—

Too late! As Y/n the disappears through his portals making Sera even more furious.

Sera: Seriously!!! Come back here dammit!!!

__________________________________________

Somewhere.