Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja

In the forest.

The warm tone colors of the leaves in the season of autumn, slowly falling into the ground as a few flies through the wind that carries it far away.

The animals were also quite peaceful as there were squirrels chattering, birds like Owls hooting, woodpeckers pecking and such, as well as Foxes sneaking around and many more forest critters.

The whole place had that aura of serenity as you can sleep peacefully if you were there...

....but.

*VRRRRROOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Something zooms by startling the animals before another one passes by, being almost louder than the other one as the noise shattered the peaceful atmosphere.

The source of the loud booming engines came from two vehicles.

Motorcycles to be precise.

Both riders were wearing helmets, one with a tiger stripe patterns with an additional neko ears and blonde/black colored ponytail.

The other was colored white and was shape like a cat with also Neko ears on it.

It was quite obvious to who they were based from the appearance,

One rider had a feminine shape wearing short jacket and jeans riding a Bike with a Sickle on her back.

And the other was a slightly small figure in a Bike more larger than the previous one and has unique appearance from the model of it

Akali looks over her side and sees her opponent who was none other than Y/n as he also turn to look at her.

Both were looking at each other now before they focused back on the road, Akali puts on more speed as Y/n does the same.