Chapter 26: Aftermath

After all that happened.

Y/n is seen sitting behind on an ambulance, getting attended by his wounds as his hands were heavily burnt as well as bruises on his body which he winced a bit and the Medic apologizes.

???: Damn kid, you look like shit!

He looks to the side to see Pen in his usual black business suite but he was carrying two bags of groceries which Y/n recognizes as his.

Y/n: No kidding ow... That THING was insanely strong...

Pen: Well I'm glad you're alive, you took a hit pretty hard..... Literally

Y/n: Tch, yeah yeah whatever.

The medics were now done patching him up as Y/n looks at his arms and torso wrapped around in bandages as he sighs and Pen seeing this looks to the Medics.

Pen: Can we have a moment please?

Medic 1: Sure thing.

Medic 2: We're finished patching him up anyway, all he needs is a lot of rest.

Pen nodded and with that, they left them all alone.

Y/n: ......My regeneration is getting weaker Pen.

Pen: .....I know. I'm trying my best in providing and making the pills effects more stronger, but don't worry kid. You can count on me.

Y/n: I know Pen. I know,

He flashes him a sincere smile which he smiled back and pets him by his fox ears as Y/n lightly blushes but leans in from his touch as he chuckled.

Pen: You're really like being pet by the ears huh?

Y/n: S-Shut up! I can't help it y'know!

Pen just laughs as Y/n puffs his cheeks and pouted.

Pen: Anyway, I'm surprised you didn't lashed out at the medics or anything.

Y/n: Well they didn't have needles so they're good..

Pen: Oh that explains a lot. Anyway, how are things going on at the girls place? Is Ahri alright?

Y/n looks at him as he begins to think.

It's been almost a week now since he and Ahri went to the mall and when Ahri broke up with his now Ex-Boyfriend Jake.

The whole thing was even caught on video as it went viral in the internet and even went on news.

K/DA Leader Ahri broke up with Boyfriend Jake Crown

The rest of K/DA were shocked and worried as Evelyn was angry but to their shocked even more. Ahri was perfectly happy and fine though it hurt for her but only a little but thanks to Y/n giving her a talk. She was okay now.

So the girls were glad that she was fine and happy, even them seeing that Ahri had broke her toxic relationship with that no good Jake.

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle when he remembers that the girls keep asking if Ahri was fine as she was annoyed as well.

It was amusing for him to watch her get annoyed. But that's not all. He was a bit annoyed as well.

Since the whole thing was caught on video. He was caught in it as well as rumours of a mysterious boy hanging out with Ahri had spread.

It's only been a few days and several fans had been theorizing that he and Ahri were a thing and most of them even shipped them together seeing both were 9 tailed foxes while some comments were rather toxic.