Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity

*Bang!*

*Bang! Bang!*

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Gunshots were heard followed by the screaming sounds of people.

Then the sounds of wailing sirens from the police is heard as in the streets in a bank. A few of Police cars were parked right in front of the bank in the mid levels.

Police(M): This is the police! Come out with your hands up!!

He demanded only for all of them to take cover from rapid gun fire inside the bank followed by the sounds of someone cackling.

Police(F): Dammit!

A few meters high away from them. Y/n is seen walking on the railing of a bridge that connected into the buildings on the upper levels of the city with his headphones on as he was wearing his School uniform seemingly going home with bags in hand that are groceries.

People were seen looking down on the blaring police cars going to where the bank as seeing this made Y/n stop walking.

He looks down as well and sees a couple more of police cars going to the bank as seeing this made him sigh.

Y/n: Another normal thing to do..

In front of the bank, the two police cars from before pulled over as out came more police but two were quite the presentable as both had different uniforms and equipment on.

???: Alright whats the situation?

Police(F): A group of robbers in there taking in hostages.

Police(M): The backdoor is secured as they're trapped but we can't get in.

???2: Then we'll need to come up with a plan.

???3: Yeah I'll say.

All of them jump back startled as they look on top of the car was Y/n who was smiling.

Y/n: Heya Vi! Caitlyn!

He waves to them s they went a bit shocked and confused.

Police(F): A kid!? I thought we evacuated the citizens around this area!

Police(M): We did!

Vi: Alright kid, I don't know who you are and how you know us but we have to ask you to leave.

Y/n: Mou.. I don't wanna and besides you already know me! You just don't know that I'm in disguise!

He cheekily smirks making them more confused not until Y/n removes his glasses as his disguise disappears as the two Policewomen widen their eyes.

Caitlyn/Vi: Y/N!?

Y/n: Bingo!! Haha!

He jumps down as Vi then grabs him in a tight hug much to his annoyance.

Vi: Its so good to see you!! I didn't even recognize you!

Caitlyn: Yes, even I didn't.

Y/n: Yeah yeah but let me guess robbers?

Caitlyn: Robbers.

Y/n: So can I take part of the action?

He asked eagerly as Caitlyn was about to say no but Vi cut her off.

Vi: Sure you can! It's been like what a month now since we last work together!

She smiled excitedly.

Caitlyn: I don't know..

Y/n: Alright what's the plan!

Caitlyn exasperatedly sigh at this.