Chapter 48: The Demons inside

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Rapid shots were thrown at a rock, destroying it bit by bit as taking cover behind it were Fiora and Shyvanna.

Fiora: Damn it, where the heck is he!?

Both of them were still dealing with Jhin the Virtuoso as they were having trouble fighting him, due to the thick smog around them, it was difficult for them to find the man, even Shyvanna as she couldn't smell him out due to the horrid stench around the place.

Shyvana: Tch all this foul stench is in the way! I can't sniff him out!

Fiora: Tch and he keeps making the ground harder to stand as it is, it's hard to find balance especially with hidden traps around us!! Its like he's exposing all our weak points!

*BANG!*

Both of them quickly jumps out of there as the rock was destroyed but Fiora accidentally stepped on something which...

Fiora: !?

*BOOM!*

Shyvana was sent sliding back a bit as the ground broke a bit sending rocks flying into the air which she uses her claws to slash them to pieces.

Shyvana: Fiora!!

Fiora: I'm fine!

She was revealed to be alright but she was dodging more bullets, doing her best on her footing.

The two could barely see anything around them as the full moon had been blocked by dark clouds.

Thinking fast, the Dragoness quickly threw fireballs everywhere which light up the whole place a bit which also exposed Jhin's position.

Seeing him, Fiora quickly charges towards him and he quickly shoots at her but she easily dodges, blocks and slices the bullets apart while getting closer.

Jhin quickly reloads but Fiora dashes forward as he barely dodges her rapier before he jumps away and shots more.

Fiora slices and blocks the bullets again as then Jhin threw another grenade at Shyvana who tried escaping as it exploded on her back.

Jhin: There's no escaping.

Shyvana growled and quickly threw fireballs again making him jumped and used his cloak as a shield as it exploded pushing him away and he rolls on the ground.

Jhin: Hmph how troublesome.

Shyvana: Let us... OUT OF HERE!!!

She roared as then she's suddenly surrounded in a powerful turbulent of flames as she begins to grow in size.

Shyvana transforms into her Dragon form, her body writhing in the moonlight, her form reveals to be a Wyvern like dragon as flames came out of her nostrils, growling more enrage.

Seeing this Jhin took cover behind a boulder as a flamethrower was thrown at him.

Jhin: Oh they better pay me enough for this..

Shyvana roared as she blew all the smog away clearing the field as she continues spewing flames before she redirected it all on full power towards the barrier but to their complete shock, it barely did anything as the damage done on it was repaired immediately.

Growling, Shyvana gathered more power but was stopped when Jhin shot a net that caught her maw and greatly electrifies her.

Roaring in pain, the Dragoness tries to pry the net off of her but keeps getting electrocuted, though the shocking stopped when Fiora quickly attacks Jhin and cuts the line of.