Chapter 36: How they met.

After all of the eventful things that happened last chapter.

The girls of K/DA and Seraphine were now seen in the living room.

With the latter, looking a bit comically enraged with a hint of disappointment while the girls could look confused until Ahri decides to break the tense atmosphere.

Ahri: So... Sera.... How do you know Y/n?

This made Sera snap out of it before growing embarrass from how she acted.

Sera: O-Oh um..s-so sorry you had to see me act like that hehe.. and well...both of us are friends... best friends.

Kai'sa: Really? For how long?

She asked looking surprised along with the others.

Sera: A-About 2 years but almost 3 in next couple of months now.

Ahri: Oh. I see.

She said, trailing off, thinking of something before she widens her eyes when it clicked.

Ahri: I got it!

She shouted as all turns their attention to her.

Ahri: I finally know why you look so familiar!

Sera: Huh?

Ahri: You're the girl from the photo!

Sera: Huh?

Kai'sa: Photo? What are you talking about Ahri?

Ahri: The one in Y/n's room!

Sera: Eeeh!!!??

She shouted shock before suddenly blushing as the girls finally caught on to Ahrii's proclaim.

Kai'sa: Oh that's right!

Akali: Now that you mention it, yeah! How did we not notice you!?

Evelyn: Talk about a shocking news.

Sera: Y-Y/n h-has a photo of me?

She asked shyly while blushing.

Ahri: Yeah! It's place right near his bed! Hold on I'll go get it!

Akali: Um I don't think that's a good idea Ahri.

Kai'sa: Yeah wouldn't want Y/n to get angry at you again. (Especially with the traps set up on his room)

Ahri: Don't worry, I'll just return it back once we're done with it, he won't find out!

She immediately left them before they could say anything more which lead them all but Sera to sigh.

Evelyn: Honestly, she never learns her lesson.

Akali: I think she's only doing this on purpose, just to get Y/n's attention.

She scoffs making the Evelyn and Kai'sa giggle.

Evelynn: Someone sure is jealous~

Akali: Shut up!

Both girls laughs at her much to her embarrassment all while Sera watch them, looking a bit left out but though, she was confused from their conversation.

Sera: (Does Akali and Ahri like Y/n?)

Not a moment later, the sound of loud footsteps were heard as Ahri came back with a photo frame in hand.