Chapter 5: Tournament end

Hisoka: I give up...

...

...

Y/n: Wait.... WHAT!?!?!?

He shouted in complete shock as everyone in the audience were also left shock.

Hisoka: I give up. It's your win Shirone~ Congratulations...

Audience: ,....... EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!?????

Y/N: W-What!?

Hisoka: Didn't you hear me? I said I give up. Loud and clear.

Commentator2: U-Unbelievable!!! Hisoka had yielded in defeat which means Shirone WON!!!

Commentator: That also means that both finally ended the draw streak with Shirone being the winner!!!

Commentator2: But wait! Hisoka was the one to have yielded as seeing their position right now, it would have resulted in another tie!!!

Commentator: Oh who cares!! At least it's already been broken and Shirone WON!!!!

She loudly cheers as the crowd joined her going wild at this.

Y/n then backs away, jumping off the debris he was standing on to help with his height, with his Knives disappearing in thin air as Hisoka did the same with his Scythe replacing a card.

The Fox was holding his neck from the scratch as it slowly heals while Hisoka rubs his wounded shoulder.

Hisoka: It was a fun fight Shirone.. I commend you for that..

Then he starts walking away from the rubble as they can hear the crowd cheering them on and Y/n stood there stunned but he snaps out of it.

Y/n: Hey wait!!

But too late now as Hisoka was now gone.

Y/n: Dammit Hisoka!!! I want a rematch!!!

___________________________________________________

Evelyn: Well that was unexpected...

Kai'sa: Yeah...

Ahri: Teehee~ He doesn't look happy about it.

She pointed out towards Y/n who was looking angry throwing a bit of a tantrum as he continues yelling out to Hisoka while waving his arms around, puffing his cheeks as this only made him look mode adorable with his Fox features making girls coo at him.

Ahri: Aw~ That's  so cute!!!!

Akali: Hehe... cute...

Akali muttered  as she blushes a bit and even the other two girls found  this quite adorable.

_____________________________________

Commentator: Now the awarding ceremony shall now start!!

The whole audience went wild at this as Y/n is seen now standing in a podium wearing an annoyed look as he looks at his side to see Hisoka who was standing on the 2nd place podium.

Gai and another ninja named Kai were standing in the third place podium due to them making it in the semifinals.

It was a bit ironic to Y/n finding out that the third placer's were both ninjas and practically brothers much to bit of his shock.