Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine

In a warehouse, the sounds of screaming and gunshots were heard followed by the sound of flesh being cut along with the sound of gurgling and splats.

Inside the building. Bodies of men in blacks were littered around in their own pool of blood. Some had limbs cut off of them as some even had holes to their chest where their heart is.

The sound of whimpering was hearing along with a blade being drawn followed by the sound of flesh being cut.

In the middle of the seemingly massacre. A black coated figure is seen brandishing his knife as in front of him was the body of a blond man wearing a white suit.

His face was battered up to the point where it's unrecognizable as there were multiple stab wounds on his body as the figure hid his knife away as his E/c eyes glowed more darker.

Y/n goes over his earpiece as he smiled at his work.

Y/n: Mission accomplish~

He chuckles in glee as his eyes flashes E/c before everything went black.

___________________________________________

Y/n wakes up in his room in his comfy bed as he got up and stretches his body,

He looks around him, to see his room was a bit dark as he looks to the glass door leading to the veranda as the curtains were closed with small dim light coming through.

Y/n: What time is it?

He looks to his alarm clock on his nightstand as there he sees it was still in the early morning. He grabs his phone beside it and checks the date.

Y/n: ......

He just stared, at it seeing that it was Saturday in the weekend but he suddenly remembered something from it.

Y/n: Oh yeah... I'm supposed to hangout with Sera today.... Welp, might as well get ready even though it's early.

Y/n got up and quickly left his room to the kitchen.

There he looks around seeing no one was up, especially Kai'sa as she was always the one to get up early and cook breakfast for them all, even for Y/n.

Now thinking about it, he never really tried to eat anything she makes which made him feel bad about it as he sighs from it.

Y/n: Guess I've been too cold to them but you can't be too sure in what might happen.

________________________________________

In Kai'sa's room. K/DA's choreographer was slowly waking up due to hearing her ringing alarm clock as she groggily got up and stretches and shut her alarm clock off.

Kai'sa: *Yawns*... Better get ready making breakfast.

She got off bed and quickly did her morning routine before she left her room but though, she was greeted by the smell of something cooking and the aroma was pretty delicious to her as she even wanted to drool form it but kept herself from doing so.

Kai'sa: Something smells good but wait... who's cooking?

She wondered. It couldn't have been the girls since all three of them didn't know how to cook especially Ahri as it's a major disaster for her.