Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n

It was a beautiful day in the city of (C/n).

The first week of September had came and the season of autumn had finally started.

But outside the city, in a forest full of red and orange toned leaves lies a mansion, far isolated from the neighborhood of (C/n) surrounded by walls and small securities.

Inside it, three girls were seen in the kitchen  as one of them was cooking.

Kai'sa: Breakfast is serve!

She said putting down two plates of bacon and eggs for  Ahri and Evelyn.

Ahri: Thanks!

Evelyn: Much appreciated!

Kai'sa just smiled before going back to cooking and as on cue, Akali came in.

Akali: Mornin!

Ahri: Mornin!

Kai'sa: Your breakfast will be ready in a minute.

Akali: Thanks!

She took a seat beside Evelyn but frowns.

Akali: Hey, is Y/n not up yet?

Ahri: Apparently not yet.

Evelyn: I suggest one of us should go wake him up.

Akali/Ahri: I'll do it!

Both then looks at each other in surprised but before they could say more, they were interrupted by the sound of booming thunder.

Ahri: Wah! What the!?

Akali: Thunder?

Evelyn: Strange, there's no rain clouds outside.

She stated looking out to the window.

Kai'sa: It came from the backyard!

All of them immediately walks outside to the back but when they got there they immediately went shocked and madly red.

Y/n: HAH!!

Y/n was seen doing combat moves as he kicks, backlips and punches the air but he was covered in electricity as there were these bracers on his arms and legs. He was on the training ground. But that's not all, he was.....

Shirtless.

Yup, Shirtless and the girls were blushing madly as they all have the same thoughts.

K/DA: (E-Eight packed!?)

They internally yelled in their thoughts as a bit of blood flows out of their noses making them cover it up immediately.

Evelyn: Mm~ Mama likes~

The rest didn't say anything as they just continued to stare at his seemingly perfect body but with a bit of drool in their mouths.

They couldn't help but be in complete shock and surprised as they didn't expect him to have this kind of body let alone as he was only still 15. It was basically perfect as they look at his perfectly chiseled muscles and 8-packed abs.