Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.

*Clang*

*Clang!*

*Boom!*

Morning in K/DA's mansion,

The sounds of clashing as well as small explosions were heard throughout on the training ground.

Y/n is seen holding a weapon which was an oversized Knife created from his Gladiokinesis power as in front of him was a certain Ninja girl holding a small Scythe in hand.

She lunges at Y/n for a downward slash as Y/n easily parried it to the side before blasting her with his wind element sending her flying away with a surprise look.

Y/n: I guess that move had BLOWN you away?

He smirks at his pun making Akali roll her eyes but couldn't help but giggle.

She threw 5 Kunais at Y/n which the latter countered it easily with his own which were knives as both then charge at each other once more.

Both were training as the other girls are also seen in the background near under the shades of the Sakura tree, sitting on chairs in a round table with drinks in their hands watching them go.

Kai'sa: Its nice of Y/n to give training to Akali.

Ahri: Yeah. I mean, what better way to train is to have your very own Elite Fighter of the FAMED Heavens Arena!

Evelyn: True that.

Akali then threw a large shuriken at Y/n which he jumps to dodge but Akali appeared right behind him in a puff of smoke, going for an axe kick but Y/n easily caught her leg and throws her away as she crashes and tumble on the ground, groaning in pain.

Ahri: Oof! That's gotta hurt.

Akali, force herself up as she dodges a barrage of Y/n's knives as she looks at him smirking.

Y/n: Give up yet?

Akali: Pff! Give up? That's a word not in my vocabulary.

Both did the final move as Akali charges at him throwing a smoke bomb right at his face blinding him as Akali uses this as her chance to hide before she slashes her Scythe but Y/n blocks it from behind and did a leg sweep making Akali fall, defeated with a knife near her throat.

Y/n: I win.

Akal: Dang it...

Ahri: Way to go Y/n!!!

Kai'sa: Yeah!!

Evelyn: Impressive.

Akali: That was..... an awesome fight...

She said while huffing a bit in exhaustion.

Y/n: Of course it was! After all you were fighting me!

He said rather smugly making Akali hit his arm lightly as she laughs while the others giggled at this.

He then took a seat beside the girls, right next at Ahri as Akali takes the other one beside him, Kai'sa poured drinks out for them which they thanked her for it.

Kai'sa: So Y/n, no school today?

Y/n: Yeah apparently, something came up that our dear Headmistress and the teachers had a meeting.

Kai'sa: I see..

Y/n sips from his cold drink which was an orange juice by the way as he leans on the table a bit out of breath.