Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems

In the Northern land of the Runeterra continent,

There lies a nation called Freljord. A nation full of people made to be warriors,at east that was in the past and now due to the existence of Heavens Arena, is now one of the most peaceful lands in the world.

Despite the cold and brutal climate of the land, people gotten used to it and with he help of technology and magic made things better around for them.

Now currently an Airship was seen docking near a station, and out of it came Pen.

Pen: Brrr.. Man it's freezing in here!

He shivered as one of the Pilot came over and gave him a winter coat and some gesrs which he thanked him for it.

Pen: Gee thanks Kevin!

Kevin salutes at him and left to check on the ship.

Pen now wearing the coat and mittens, he walks out of the ship, into the station where there, someone was waiting for him.

???: Finally you've arrive! You're 2 days late!

Pen: Well hello to you too Ashe.

Ashe is a beautiful white haired Archer woman, she's the leader of Freljord and also one of Heavens Arena's Elite Fighters and Guardians

But right now, she's looking pissed.

Ashe: Don't hello me you bastard!

Pen: Oh don't be so cold on me will ya? After all the trouble I had to come here.

He chuckled which she sings irritated.

Ashe: You could have used your portals y'know.

Pen: Where's the fun in that?

Ashe grew a tick mark at this as she glared at him.

Ashe: Enough chit chat already, we need to talk about something, I was hoping Y/n would be here but it seems he isn't.

Pen: Aww are you missing your cuddly foxy poo~

Ashe tic mark grew larger as she was annoyed but a small blush was there.

Pen: Aww you do missed him!

Ashe: Will you cut that out! We have a serious situation here!

Pen: Serious? How serious is the situation are we talking about.

Ashe: A dying situation kind you nincompoop!