Chapter 42: Unexpectedness

???: You.... Yes, beautiful! You, you will be my ULTIMATE CREATION!!

A man in a lab coat declared with such vigorous with a wide smile,

???: My masterpiece! You will be stronger than any creature in the world! Demons! Vastayans! Corrupted souls! Even creatures of the Void! None will compare to your entire existence!

The man touches the glass with a wide smile.

???: You, my ultimate project, will surpass all!! For none are like you!

In front of him was a boy with white hair, trapped in a tank full of water, unconscious.

There was a name under the tank.

P̛̫̳̖̮̝̙͕̖̘͕̳̣̦͙̩̪̰͜͞͡ͅ͏̸̸͏̸̴̵̶̵̡̢̛͢r̦̜͈̹̰͔͈̜̩̭͚̪̞̱͖̬̹ͨͥ̌̀ͧ̾̈́͢͡͏̴̷̴̴̡̨͠͞͠҉̛͢͜͝o̷̗̎̒̃̒ͫ̎̍̏ͣ͡͝jͣ̃ͭ͛̀͒̚e̴̢̨̧̛̮̦̜̹̩̣̹͙̺̹̺͉̝͖̻̖̣̹̋ͯ̈́͐̃̔̒̋ͥ͒̎̏͌͒̈́̀́̚̚̕͡͏̴̶̶́̀̕͞c̴͕̥͓̮̼̣̰͉͇̝̜͇͙͖̭̐͗̔͑̓̊̆̈͑͂ͥ̐ͫ̂́͆̕͞͠t̯͙̣̝̟̭͙̫̖͚͉̳̞ͨ̐ͮ̉ͦͪ̉́̉̑͗̇ͦͣ̃̾̏͜͏̶̛̕͜͏̵̴̨́͡͡ ̸̢͙̞̠̗̣̪͈͖̼̐ͧͬͩͨ̈ͮ́̾͛̾̿̈ͯ̉ͦͭ́̚͟͠ͅ҉̸͡҉̢̡͏͝͝͡͞&|̶̸̢̛̙̙̹̖͚̼̹͋͑͛̌ͩͧͫ̆͑̒̚͟͜͜͡͞͡͝͠͞1̟̠̣̖̰̫̳͔ͥ̓̀t̶̸̛̳̮̝̲̥̽̀͘͘͜͡͡ͅ©̶̷̨̛͇̲̮͚͖̲̬̤̯̱̼͇͓͍͔̔̀̆̃̔̃̔̏ͮ̀̕͝͞ͅπ̱̖̯̫̜̓̃͐҉̕͜͠҉̵́

_______________________________________

Y/n: !?

Y/n gasps awake before falling off of his bed, sweating with ragged breath.

Y/n: D-Dammit... Not another bloody nightmare....

Getting up, Y/n walks to his bathroom as there he looks at his reflection in the mirror.

He looks at the scar of his right eye as it had turn into a black marking so suddenly and he sees that the color of his eye kept changing as well, it had that glitching effect you often see in devices.

Seeing this made him growl as a shadow forms half of his reflection.

???: Why so angry?

Y/n: You again... I thought you were gone forever but it looks like I was wrong.

???: Oh please it's not like you can get rid of me. Face it you need me and

Y/n: -I need you. Yeah yeah like I've heard thousand times already just give it up! I'm not giving you my body.

???: .... You're only delaying the inevitable you know.

Y/n: Shut up..

???: You feel it to don't you? They're coming back for you.. That man in the mask, the one from the train, he's clearly working for them. The people who did this to you, the one who help you manifest your power, the ones who made us into us.

Y/n: .....

???: See, face it Y/n. Sooner or later, they'll send someone after you, who knows, it could have been that man or even some experiments of theirs, they'll be after us. And you'll need my help whether you want it or not.

Y/n: I don't need your help, I've been doing fine all this year's since I—

???: Since WE escaped! And don't go saying you won't use my, OUR power. Don't forget because of it, you were able to create those others. Tch no matter, we'll see how much you can last without me.

The shadow figure in the mirror disappeared replacing Y/n back, his right eye was back to normal as well as the black marking on his scar.

Y/n: Dammit....