Chapter 22: Discord

Darkness...

That's all Y/n sees....

As he slowly sinks in a dark murky deep water, blankly staring upwards as he stretches out his hand.

He hears voices around him but all were muffled but it sounded like multiple people talking to each other, some sounded like we're arguing each other while some were nothing but filled with sobbing with sadness evident on it.

Nonetheless, he was confused.

Confused to where he was..

Confused in why he was sinking, in underwater nonetheless.

So many questions but no answers.

Fortunately, the sinking didn't last long as when Y/n just close his eyes for a second, he found himself standing back on water instead of sinking but...

Instead of water...

It was a sea of blood instead.

This made Y/n panic seeing a lot of blood as sweats trickles down on his forehead as he tries to calm himself down.

His Fox features all came out, using his tails to cover himself a he starts to have a panic attack.

*Clank*

*Clank*

*Clank!*

A loud clanking noise of metal was heard as Y/n quickly looks around him, trying to find it's source until his eyes landed on a figure in the distance.

It was some kind of scarecrow, as creepy as it was, standing there in the middle of the sea of blood.

But when Y/n looks closer, he couldn't help but widen his eyes seeing it as the scarecrow figure had it's eyes glow menacingly red as it screeches out loud making Y/n cover all of his ears from the painful screeching sound.

It then stops screeching as it starts to speak in a very raspy and creepy way.

???: Ku....ra.....ga...ri..

Y/n widens his eyes as black mist erupted from the creepy figure as the mist took on the form of a large beast as it's eyes glares down at him making him step back in fear.

Behind the large beast was a large purple eye gazing down on him as well as the beast then raise it's claw's in the air.

???: GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It loudly roars as it slams it down on him...

_______________________________________________________

Y/n is seen now on the dark void once more, standing in the murky water atree what had transpired.

He was sweating profusely as he tries to calm down his heavy breathing from that..

Hellish Nightmare that occured.

He looks up in front as there he came face to face with someone.

And that someone was the mysterious figure.

Y/n: .... This..... That was your doing wasn't it?.... Another method to weakened me... Is this another challenge?

???: .....Yes and this time.. I'll take over.

Y/n: Tsk... Good luck with that.

He only got his response by dodging Dark F/c knives thrown at him.