Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.

*BOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!*

In a forest, a booming sound of an explosion was heard as many trees falls down from the shockwave that occured from it.

???: GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

A loud bloodcurdling scream was also heard followed by loud thuds of heavy footsteps as more and more trees falls down from it.

The sky was filled with nothing but dark clouds that lightning flashes from it followed by the booming sound of thunder.

*Bang Bang Bang!*

Gunshots were heard followed by screaming that resonates around the forest
as many people in matching clothes have been sighted running away from deep inside the forest.

All of them were dressed as seemingly Soldiers as they screamed once more when a tree went flying towards them, killing a few.

Some of them stopped and started spray shooting once more but it was futile as a large blast of red energy went towards them, disintegrating their whole body, but it didn't stop there.

The red blast continued it's way towards it's path, destroying anything on it into dust until the stray blast went hitting a mountain and as a result.

Utter destruction.

The soldiers that saw it went hopeless, tried running once more but..

*BAMM!!!!*

A large claw hand went slamming down, crushing them in brutal way as another roar was heard.

???: GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________

In K/DA's mansion.

Y/n was seen napping on the ground underneath the Sakura tree with his headphones on. He had his School uniform on after half a tiring day in school.

Suddenly, when a petal falls right onto his nose, he started stirring awake as slowly, his eyes opens revealing those soft E/c eyes of his.

He got up slowly and rubs his eyes o get rid off his blurry vision before he looks around the place.

Y/n: What time is it?

He said as he looks to his phone besides him.

Y/n: Only 2 P.M? Hmm.. Dammit.. I only had couple hours of sleep... Oh well...

He groggily stood up and stretches his body, popping his stuff joints earning an audible pop as he slouches in relief.

Y/n: Hmm,... I'm hungry..

He then went inside as there he saw the girls in the living doing their personal business. Ahri and Akali were nowhere to be seen as only Kai'sa and Evelynn were there.

But the loud sounds of sound effects in the upstairs, seemingly coming from the Game room made Y/n think that's where the other two were.

Kai'sa was busy writing something on a notebook and Evelynn was the only one who noticed Y/n coming as she looks to him from her phone.

Evelynn: Done with your nap already darling?

Y/n: Y-Yeah... But now I'm feeling hungry..

He then went over to the kitchen to the fridge but he frowns when there wasn't anything good to eat inside, heck there weren't that much either.

He then grabs a stool and checks the cabinets as it was also the same, barely having food in it as he sighs in annoyance.

Y/n: Hey girls, there's no food in the kitchen.