Chapter 3: Tournament 2

Y/n is now seen fighting his next opponent which was the second round.

He looks to his side to see the board that the other contestants fights were already finished as they were the last one left.

Y/n sighs before leaning his head to dodge his opponents punch.

His foe was another arrogant punk that had a ridiculous haircut that went upwards. Too much gels for him and Y/n didn't much care of his name as he sees him as nothing more than a punk.

Punk: Stop moving around!!

He shouted exasperatedly as Y/n sighs before he swiftly went behind him  doing a chop to the neck, knocking his opponent out,

Commentator: And there we go folks!! A round quickly ended by Shirone!!

The crowd  cheered loudly as Y/n just sighs before  putting his headphones on.

Y/n: So far I'm having less fun... At least the prize is a lot of money.

He casually walks out of the ring, listening to another  random music on his headphones.

Commentator: We will have a short break before we continue on to the their round!!

Y/n heard that even with he headphones on as he quickly starts running.

Y/n: Chocolate balls! Here I come!! :3 

___________________________________________

Akali: Wow, that was quick..

Ahri: That Shirone guy sure is quick.

Kai'sa: Yeah but he looks bored.. Almost like this tournament is easy for him.

Evelyn: It could be that or he's just cocky and arrogant..

Akali: I don't think that's it. The way I see it, he's not that kind of guy.

Evelyn: Oh defending your crush now aren't you~?

Akali: S-Shut up already!!

All of them just laughs as she pouted and looks away from them in irritation.

________________________________________________

Sera: Come on Ben! Let's get some snacks before they start the next match soon! And I don't like waiting in lines!

Ben: Wait! Sera don't pull my arm so hard!

Both were now heading towards the snack bars for the short break, soon enough they made it there but Sera almost bumped into someone carrying a few boxes of Chocolate balls.

???: Hey watch it!

Sera: Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!

She looks at the person  and immediately went wide eyed.

Sera: Whoa! You're Shirone!

Shirone or known as Y/n immediately went wide eyed  as well and looks around to see people had heard her as this made him panic, even Ben was shocked.

Y/n: Oh crap!

Y/n immediately holds his sweets closed as he makes a run for it, away from the crowd of fans that was now after him as Ben couldn't help but sweatdrop at this,

Ben: (I hope Y/n will be alright...)

Sera: O-Oops... My bad....

Ben: Sigh... Oh Sera...