Chapter 158 - Rut? (2)

Start from the beginning

His laugh made Ciaran lose his mind more.

"I want to see you pleasure yourself."

Thump!

Heat climbed in his face making the skin redden. His breath became uneven and sweat dribbled down his forehead.

But that did not end there. Pier licked the back of his ear making the vampire king shiver in pleasure.

"Hmmm? Do it for me, Fenrir. Let me see you writhe in pleasure as you touch yourself," Pier whispered in his ear once more.

"O-Okay..." he weakly spoke before undoing the restraints of his trousers. Soon, the thick manhood that Pier really admired was revealed to the world. Both of his eyebrows rose when he saw that precum was already being produced by the tip of the shaft.

Ciaran encircled his hands on his manhood then turned to look at Pier. His eyes were begging for Pier to touch them but the white-haired king was too amused with his own antics.

"Go on, pleasure yourself while I watch." Pier then leaned back again while his foot was still situated in between Ciaran's legs and stepped on the throne's seat.

"Pier..." Ciaran exhaled before he started to pump his shaft.

Groans filled the room as Ciaran pleasured himself with his hands while Pier's piercing blue eyes grazed over the sight.

"Show me how you do it after the first time we kissed when I lost our duel, Fenrir," Pier seductively spoke with his smile and Ciaran's hands pumped his shaft faster.

His hazy mind went back to the time they first kissed in the training grounds of the second mountain.

Ciaran will never forget that time because it was the moment he finally had found a reason to relieve himself from the arousal he got from making out with Pier.

"Haah..." He closed his eyes and breathed hard. Precum covered his shaft and that made the pumping even easier.

"Pier..."

Their mixed scents, dancing tongues, heavy breaths. All of those were embedded in Ciaran's mind and he could never forget any of those.

"What about after I left the Mir Mountains? I want to see how you pleasured yourself too," Pier smirked when Ciaran's free hand was trembling so much at the memories he was reminiscing.

Ciaran's mind then went to the moment Pier left the mountains and went back to the Taron Kingdom.

Normally, he would've discarded the feeling of arousal because he did not find any reason to relieve himself before. But after Pier came in his life and started mixing up his entire system, Ciaran made sure that every time he was aroused, he would dedicate his thoughts to the white-haired noble alone.

Every single day, he would lay on his bed where he and Pier spent one of their most intimate scenes that time.

He would pleasure himself while thinking of the young master and how hot it would be if Pier was with him clenching around his shaft like there was no tomorrow.

"Pier..." he called again as he was about to come close.

He wanted to have his release and it was being heightened further when he opened his eyes.

"My love..." his dilated pupils and dazed eyes were looking at the white-haired king wherein Pier gave him a suggestive expression.

"Is that how you pleasure yourself while I was gone, Fenrir?" Pier inquired as his gaze settled on the large shaft that was spewing out precum while being pumped by Ciaran's hand.