Chapter 37! PIC OF ETHAN!

Start from the beginning

I opened the door, and walked out to the street. The wind was really cold, it was mid December.

“Let’s go in, beautiful.” Ethan said, grabbing my hand and running to the door probably to get away from the cold. When we got to the doors, Ethan took out his keys and unlocked it. We had the gym to ourselves considering it was almost 11 pm.

When we got in, we went to his Dad’s office to turn on the lights still holding hands.

“What do you want to do first, Jess?” Ethan asked while hanging up our jackets in his Dad’s closet. I smiled.

“Trampoline.” I said jumping with excitement. We ran to the trampoline that was like triple the size for gymnastics which was so fun.

We jumped on it for about a half an hour before we lay down together.

“What would you do if it started raining outside?” Ethan asked. I laughed, we were playing the ‘what would you do’ game.

“That’s not a good question!” I joked with him. Ethan laughed and kissed my forehead. “Well if it started raining, we wouldn’t have to worry since we’re indoors.”

“Well pretend we’re outside.” Ethan told me. I chuckled.

“Then I would keep myself dry under your jacket.” I said, making him smile at me. “Okay my turn; what would you do if I kissed got extremely drunk one night?” I asked. I was running out of questions.

“I would take advantage of you.” Ethan said. I gave him an angry look, and then he burst out laughing. “No I would take you home and out of danger.”

“Danger?” I asked.

“Yeah, you never know what guys would actually take advantage of you. It’s my job as your mate to protect you.” Ethan said then kissed my cheek.

“No, it’s your job to love me.” I said, kissing him.

“Which I do.” Ethan said kissing me. I put my hands in his hair, as his hands floated down to my legs. He moved on top of me which made the trampoline shake. I laughed a little. I pulled away from him leaving us both out of breath and wanting more.

“Let’s go swimming.” I said biting my lip while smiling. Ethan smiled but kept looking at my lips.

“You’re so beautiful.” He told me. Even though we’ve been together since I was fifteen, he still gives me butterflies.

“Why thank you, baby. Now does that mean a yes?” I asked hoping he would say yes. Finally Ethan looked in my eyes.

“We don’t have bathing suits.” He said a matter of fact. I smiled a seductive smile.

“And?” I asked. Ethan got off me in record time and helped me off the trampoline in a hurry. I laughed, men.

He walked me to the pool standing behind me planting kisses down my neck. I smiled and opened the door. The pool room was hot like always, and very humid. Ethan rushed past me and stripped down to nothing.

“Are you coming?” He asked as he cannon balled in. I laughed.

“Impressive splash.” I joked with him, Ethan laughed then starred as I took my clothes off and jumped in. The water felt more like a bath that swimming, but I liked it.

Ethan swam over to me, and cornered me into the wall of the pool with an evil smile on his face. I laughed and pulled his head down to mine. His hands roamed my body as we kissed along with mine. When his hands cupped my breasts I couldn’t help but let out a moan. Ethan smiled again my lips. I let my hands wander down to his d!ck and stroked it causing him to moan. Haha take that!

When Ethan’s hands went between my legs, my breathing hitched before I realized when we were.

“Ethan.” I mumbled against his lips trying to get his lips, but I think he thought I was moaning his name so he moved his hands faster. I moved my hips forwards so he could have a better angle, wait we’re in a pool!

“Ethan, stop.” I told him, pushing his chest away. When he actually fumbled backwards, I grinned. “Wait did I just push you?” I asked him. I could never push him; he was too much bigger than me. Ethan laughed.

“We’re in water; I don’t weigh as much here.” Ethan said smiling, but lust filled his eyes. “Now why did you stop me?”

“We’re in your Father’s pool, a public pool where people swim, little kids swim here!” I said putting my hand on his chest. Mhmm his chest is so hard, why did we have to come here instead of going home to our nice warm bed…

“Don’t worry, my Dad filters it out every morning.” Ethan said, then started sucking on my neck making my eyes roll back from pleasure.

“Are you sure?” I asked him, even though that was enough reasoning for me, as I put my hands on his lower stomach going down slowly.

“Positive.” He said then picked me up and plunged himself in me. I cried out in pleasure, he’s so good at this I swear he’s like a god.

…………………………………………………

Ethan and I stumbled out of the gym laughing hysterically.

“I seriously cannot believe we just did that!” I said while putting my arm around Ethan’s waist. He put his arm around my shoulders.

“I know, but it was seriously hot.” Ethan said giving me that evil smile again. I walked to the driver’s seat with Ethan, and snatched the keys from his hand.

“My turn.” I said smiling to him. Ethan kissed my nose, and walked around the car chuckling.

“It’s always your turn.” He said, and then opened his door.

“Is not!” I protested as I opened the door and jumped in.

“Okay love.” Ethan said while turning on the radio.

“Wanna just get a sh!t load of energy drinks and pull an all nighter back home?” I asked him, smiling.

“Or, we could just go home and cuddle in bed with a movie.” Ethan said, I laughed out loud. Did he really just say ‘cuddle’?

“What?” Ethan asked completely oblivious to the fact he said ‘cuddle’. You would  think Ethan would be the football watching type of guy when you saw him, but he was actually a really sweat guy I mean he wants to ‘cuddle’. Just the thought of it actually made me chuckle again.

“Never mind. But I like your idea.”  I said making our way home. When we finally got home, we got changed into our pajamas which was just me wearing one of his shirts and him in his underwear.

“300?” Ethan asked. Gosh what is it with guys and this movie? The movie didn’t even come out recently but yet they’re still in love with itt.

“Fine.” I said, going under the covers while Ethan put the DVD in.

Ethan walked over to the bed and cuddled with me like he wanted haha.

The movie finally ended around 3. I couldn’t believe I stayed up through the whole movie. I wasn’t really faced with the half naked men with airbrushed bodies since I had a hottie right next to me.

“So,” Ethan said while sliding down on his pillow a little so we were laying down., “ I was thinking that since our two year anniversary is coming up soon, we should go away somewhere special.” Ethan said making me smiled.

“Yeah! We should totally go to like Florida or something!” I said excited. Ethan laughed and shook his head.

“Actually my cousin owns a house in Italy he said we could stay at, it’s right on the water. It’s in Naples.” I screamed, Italy?!

Damn this really is like the best day ever.

…………………………………………………………………

Hey guys ! thought I’d bring them back for this chapter! Oh and no I didn’t forget about Vanessa, she’s coming back soon! Hope you guys like this!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!!!