Chapter 34 - Lacey

Waking up late in the morning with Dane wrapped around my body made my heart soar. It had always felt right to be in his arms, I thought with a sigh. I studied his ruggedly handsome face as he slept peacefully. I couldn't resist. I reached out slowly and traced my fingers tenderly over the beautiful ink adorning his face. Chuckling to myself that he had gotten my name somewhere so public like he was making a statement. I was his. Like he had branded me long ago as belonging to him. It was the truth. As much as I had begged him to move on, I knew in this instant that I had been foolish to think that I could let this mango. I decided that he was mine for as long as he would have me. "Stop looking at me like you want to devour me", Dane whispered, his large hand snapping out swiftly and hauling me on top of his body so that I was looking into his gorgeous, sleepy blue eyes. "What if I want to" I whisper in return. "You are looking like a snack right now, Dane". "Babe", he groans in warning, claiming my mouth with his in a tender, passionate kiss. I can't help but grind myself into his morning wood, eliciting a deep growl from the Dane. "Don't start something you can't finish", he replies in warning, his hands gripping my hips tightly to try and stop me from rubbing along his body like a cat. "Oh, I intend to finish it, don't you worry", I counter with a grin on my face, trailing kisses down the hard planes of his inked body. Dane hisses through his teeth when I lick the pre-cum off the tip of his cock, fisting his hands into my hair with an audible groan. Looking up through my lashes, my eyes connect with his, and the world falls away for a second. Nothing else matters but the here and now. Dane releases his grip on my hair to run his knuckles down my face. "I have missed you so much, babe", he states softly. I capture his hand and kiss it. "I have missed you too, Dane, more than you will ever know". I scoot further down the bed and gently cup his balls before placing my mouth over the tip of his penis, the taste of his salty manliness turning me on. After swirling my tongue around the tip, I then run the flat of my tongue down his shaft, all the way to his balls, where I suck gently on each in turn. Giving Dane exactly what I know he likes. "Babe", he pleads ", I don't have any condoms", he continues, regret lacing his voice as he tries to get up from the bed. I halt him with the palm of my hand on his broad chest. "This morning is all about you, Dane", I reply, giving him a light shove, so his body falls back onto the bed. I pepper kisses along his jaw and start making my way slowly down his body once more, savouring every little moan that falls from his lush lips. "You do so much for me, Dane, at least let me show you how much I appreciate it", I continued. I loved the feeling of his pierced cock on my tongue and how the metal hit the back of my throat as he moved his hips fervently to meet my hot, wet mouth. We had been apart for a while now, so it didn't take long for Dane to lose his composure and spurt his hot, salty seed down the back of my mouth. I climb back up Dane and smile at him affectionately. He returns it with a smile of how to own while running the pad of his thumb over my lower lip. "You missed some, babe. I want you to swallow all my children until you are ready to birth them." He whispered as he fed the remaining cum into my mouth. I sucked his thumb while looking into his eyes, pulling another groan from Dane even though his hunger for me had just been sated. Pulling his thumb from my mouth, he sighs, "Come on, babe, let me make you breakfast, and then we can do whatever you want. The day is yours. I don't care what we do today, I am just happy to have you here with me". "If it is ok with you, I'd like to just sit around in one of your t-shirts all day and binge watch T.V. I have missed you so much. I just want to enjoy being in your presence", I replied with a pout, making Dane laugh as he got up from the bed. "Ok babe, Netflix and chill it is," he said with a flirty wink. I laid back down onto his bed, enjoying watching his beautiful ass as he walked out of the room to start on breakfast. God, I had missed that sight. His body was perfection like it had been carved out of marble. Turning on my side, I pulled in a deep lungful of his bedsheets. I had also missed the manly, slightly grease tinged smell of him. It was heady and made my heart smile. It smelled like home and was something I didn't realise I had missed until now. Reluctantly I rose from the bed, found Dane's discarded shirt on the bedroom floor, slipped it over my head and made my way out to the kitchen. Seeing Dane flip pancakes as naked as the day he was born had me halting in my steps. "Do you want a bib, babe?" Dane snickered as he caught me staring at his naked glory. "You have a little something on your chin, and it's not my cum this time", he continued gloating. "You know you are perfection, right" I replied on a breathy sigh. Dane put the spatula down and stalked towards me like a predator, a wicked glint in his eyes. "You're not so bad yourself", he whispered as he caught me and placed my bare ass on the kitchen table, making me squeak at the sudden coldness. "And don't think I didn't see you were sniffing my bedding like a total creeper babe. If you want to smell me, I am right here", he replied triumphantly. Taking the opportunity, I wrapped my legs around his torso and hauled him snug against my body. "Ok", I replied cheekily, pressing my face to his neck and inhaling deeply. "God, you smell good, Dane", I groaned in satisfaction. "If you keep doing that, I will toss the pancakes in the bin and run to the fucking store for condoms Lacey. I am had as fuck again", he whined in a surprisingly needy voice. I released my grip on him and then slid from the table, rubbing against his erection as I went. "You will be the death of me," Dane said through gritted teeth as I moved past him with an innocent smile on my face. "Whoops," I replied. Dane took several calming breaths before turning around and finishing off making breakfast. Before long, we had a stack of fluffy pancakes set before us and a pile of deliciously greasy, crispy bacon. I piled my plate high and smothered it in maple syrup. "You sure know the way to a girl's heart. I could get used to this". "I hope you can, Lacey, don't think for a second I am willing to let you go. Ever. You are mine." Dane replied with genuine sincerity, making my heart flutter. "I love you, Dane", I replied with a strained voice, tears beginning to pool behind my eyes. "I love you too, Lacey; you are it for me", Dane replied through a mouthful of pancake, making me smile at how normal this all felt.

No sooner had I finished my breakfast I started to feel queasy. I clutched my stomach as I finished cleaning up the breakfast mess. "Are you ok, babe?" Dane asked when he noticed me hunched over at the sink. My hand flew to my mouth. I couldn't reply as nausea rolled through me with a vengeance. I put my finger up in the universal sign of hold on a second while grabbing a glass from the cabinet above the sink and filling it with water. Dane looked on with a concerned look on his handsome face. Sipping it slowly, I finally spoke, "Yeah, I'm good. I have no idea what that was," I responded. My moment of reassurance was short-lived when the contents of my stomach made a spectacular entrance, right onto the linoleum of the kitchen floor. Several minutes passed in mortification before the heaving subsided, and I could breathe properly now that I wasn't gasping for breath between bouts of vomit. "My cooking wasn't that bad", Dane joked, trying to make light of the situation. Just another thing that I loved about him. "I'm sorry for making such a mess, Dane. I will grab the mop and clean it up," I replied hastily. "Sit your ass down, babe, I've got this", he replied with an exasperated tone, as if cleaning up my sick was a natural thing for him to do. "There is no way I will let you lift a finger while you aren't feeling well, " he continued as he rummaged for the mop and cleaning products in the small hall cupboard. "I don't know what came over me. I was fine before breakfast. Maybe the stress of everything that has happened to me recently has finally caught up with me," I mused, taking a seat on his worn and comfortable lounge that made up part of the kitchen, dining, loungeroom area of his small, homely unit. "When you are feeling up to it, we will grab some stuff to make chicken soup from the corner store", Dane replied. "I will also grab a few packs of extra-large condoms, just in case you are feeling better later", he continued with a wink. God, what was wrong with me. Even the sight of him on his hands and knees, elbows deep in my sick, had me clenching my thighs together. Any woman would see his domesticity and caring nature as a turn on. Sighing, I made myself comfortable on the lounge and happily studied his body, watching every muscle bunch and move as he cleaned the floor. "Babe, I can feel your eyes on me". "It's not my fault you are so sinfully hot, Dane. I will never tire looking at you in your birthday suit", I chuckled. "Besides, I am feeling better already and think we should stop at the chemist before the corner store. Watching you being so domestic, and shit has me all hot and bothered over here, and I need you to scratch an itch me". Dane finished putting the cleaning products away and then turned towards me with a pained expression on his face. "I think I need a cold shower. Alone. Or we won't make it to the shops. You make me feel so wanted and loved that it makes my dick as hard as steel babe, constantly wanting to show you our appreciation," he mockingly huffed, stomping his way to the bathroom. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Hurry up, good sir, I have decided how I want to spend the rest of the day. It doesn't involve Netflix". "You're killing me, babe", he bellowed, much to my amusement. Nothing in the world could compare to how Dane made me feel. Well, almost nothing, I thought sadly. Thinking of the jerks who had somehow made their way into my heart despite their continued fuckups.