Chapter 14 - Lacey

Spending the afternoon in the pool with the guys was just what I needed. Not only did it release the tension between us, but it had been fun. The guys took turns swimming with me on their backs and trying to teach me how to swim properly. Growing up I never really had the chance to learn how to swim not that we could afford lessons let alone swimwear. Even Saint grudgingly let me ride on his back several times to my surprise. When he first reached behind himself and pulled me onto his back I momentarily froze, unsure what to do. It didn't take long to just go with the flow, and I found myself enjoying being so close to Saint. He wasn't as well built as West or Ryder but he was still surprisingly strong and covered in muscles. Out of the four of the guys Lawson was the slightest built but still strong and athletic. He was more of a stoner than a gym junkie like Ryder and West. I wasn't certain if Saint worked out but guessed he must due to his physique. When I initially saw all of them in their swim shorts, I didn't know what to do because I couldn't help but ogle their hot bodies so I hastily got into the pool to cool off before my lady bits could get other ideas.

It had been so long since I had been laid and having such hot guys in close proximity all the time was doing my head in. If I didn't get laid soon, I would need to give into my urges to go back home to Dane soon. I wasn't cruel though, I didn't want to give him false hope and hurt him all over again. Just being apart from him was breaking my heart.

The guys and I spent hours laughing and joking together and when Lawson swam up to me under water and popped up right in front of me, our chests touching, I didn't put up a fight when he closed the distance between us and claimed my mouth with his. It was so suprising and hot that I quickly got lost in the moment, wrapping my legs around his slim waist and tangling my tongue passionately with his. Breaking apart several minutes later with a start when I realized that there was no other noise than the harsh breaths coming from Lawson and I was mortifying.

Covering my mouth and looking around at the guys, they were all at the other end of the pool a moment ago but were somehow now standing in a semi-circle around Lawson and I with heat in their eyes. Squeaking in surprise I apologize to Lawson and go to move away from him. "Nah ah kitten. I have been waiting for far too long to kiss you," he replies, an adorably big goofy smile on his face. I can't help but chuckle at how cute he looks right now and give in to the temptation that is Lawson. Not only is he hot as sin but boy can he kiss. My entire body is on fire when we pull apart a second time and I don't even care that we have an audience, all I can think about is Lawson and the very impressive erection that is pressing firmly against my stomach.

Pushing wet pink stands of hair out of his eyes Lawson offers me the brightest smile. "I love you kitten," he says breathlessly. "I was going to wait until prom night, but will you marry me," he continues. "Ummm" I am at a loss for words. I barely know Lawson and can not tell if he is being serious or not. Ryder playfully swats him on the back of the head and pries me from his arms. "My turn sweetheart," he whispers in my ear. Before his words sink in Ryder is pulling me tighter into his chest. His lips meet mine with such heat and passion that I am stunned and it takes my brain awhile to catch up with what is happening. "Ryder," I hiss when he pulls away slightly so that there is a few inches between us. Before I can say anything else as Lawson grabs the backs of our heads and forces our faces back together. "Do that again, that was so fucking hot kitten" he groans, still pushing out heads together like he is playing with barbie fucking dolls and making them do naughty things to each other while he is home alone.

Ryder doesn't resist and I find myself shrugging my shoulders and going back for seconds. The last few weeks have been crazy, but I can't deny that I am sexually attracted to my stepbrother. How can I not be, he is the definition of perfect. Ryder is tall with broad shoulders, slim waist, muscled arms and chest. He was your typical boy next door with his gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair, the total opposite of Dane but almost in the same league as him eith similar build and sex appeal. While Lawson still has his hands threaded in my hair, stroking the back of my head, I feel a third set of hands on me and I nearly cum on the spot. What the hell is going on. I had a feeling the guys liked me but this was almost too much. My body was on a sensory overload when West's hands found their way into my swim bottoms and he starts teasing my clit with his thumb and pointer finger.

Breaking away from Ryders bruising kiss I take a deep breath and look at each of the guys. "What are we doing" I say breathlessly. "What does it look like sweetheart" Ryder mumbles against my lips. "I have wanted to taste you the second I saw you," he continues, wrapping my legs around his waist once more and walking me out of the pool. I am not a prude nor a virgin but I have never had so many guys look at me the way Ryder, West, Lawson and weirdly enough Saint are looking at me right now. My brain has gone to mush and all I can think about is dick. Ryder places me softly down on one of the deck chairs and tentatively starts to peel my swimwear off, his fingers igniting my skin with every single touch. By the time I am naked, I am so turned on and am panting like a bitch in heat.

The guys surround me, their swim pants stretched tight around the bulges in them. Ryder parts my legs so that I exposed to them "Such a pretty pussy," he growls, "Wouldn't you agree guys? West and Lawson agree, Saint just readjusts himself silently. "Can I taste you please sweetheart. I can smell your arousal from here, and I don't think I can leave without one," Ryder says, stroking my inner thighs until I am squirming in the chair. "If you don't hurry up and put your mouth on me Ryder I swear to god I will go upstairs and finger fuck myself," I hiss. I never thought in a million years when I moved in with my father that I would find myself in this situation with my new stepbrother but you only live once right. Might as well sample all the dicks before you settle down, something I was never going to be ashamed of. Being a sexual creature was empowering and I wasn't going to stop having sex just because other people were insecure about themselves and what they liked.

A broad grin spreads over Ryder's face at my words and a low growl escapes him as he lowers his face to my pussy. Inhaling deeply, he runs his nose up my folds before I feel his teeth graze my clit, teasing me mercilessly. "Ryder," I warn. The shit merely laughs at my words and then he uses his hands to spread my thighs even wider. When he finally starts to lick me, I can't help the moan that leaves my mouth, he feels so good and is alternating between licking and thrusting his tongue inside me.

"Move over Ryder" Lawson growls "Wifey needs some extra attention," he says with a wink. He kneels beside Ryder and starts to kiss my stomach before he forces two fingers into my mouth. "Good girl" he says as I suck his fingers in earnest. When he pulls them out of my mouth, he shudders and then puts them into his own with a groan before gently pushing them into my vagina. With Lawson and Ryder slowly working me over together I can feel my orgasm build, and my moans grow louder. "Keep our unicorn quiet please West" Lawson murmurs.

When Lawson curls his fingers, hitting my g spot I am grateful that West has claimed my mouth as he swallows the scream that escapes me as my orgasm tears through me. I can feel Ryder laughing against my pussy so grab a handful of his hair and pull him up to my face. "What's so funny brother," I tease. "Nothing. I was just laughing at how absolutely perfect this is. How absolutely perfect you are" he replies before he kisses me passionately. I can taste myself on his lips. It makes the kiss hotter and dirtier than it already is. Ryder is shoved away from me by Lawson "My turn for a taste of wifey to see if she is as sweet as she looks asshole" he jokes as he claims my mouth and holy fuck if that isn't the hottest thing in the world. "Trust me, she is sweeter than she looks" Ryder growls.

To my mortification someone clears their throat from behind us. "Master Fairchild there is somebody here to see you. Since you were indisposed, I have asked them to wait in the foyer for you." I don't have to turn around to see who it is, since moving in with my father I have learned that the elderly gentleman that I met the first day I arrived is Mr Sampson. He is head of the household staff, and he lives in servant quarters at the back of the property. I am grateful that I am currently on a deck chair that faces away from the house even though it is obvious what we have been up to. I mean come on. The guys could start a tent city for the homeless and the way they are acting so guilty only feeds the fire. Silly boys. Once I am certain Mr Sampson has disappeared back inside the house I hastily wrap a towel around myself so that I can go and hide in my room to process what just happened.

"To be continued" Ryder whispers in my ear as I pass, making me blush even more. As I am heading up to my room, I pause mid step when I realise who is waiting for Ryder. Surprise surprise it is Lyndsay. She is wearing a god awful wig that has twisted sideways and makes me burst out laughing. She narrows her eyes at me and starts screeching about how I have fucked her life and that no one will want her now that she has been rejected by Ryder. Lyndsay carries on until Ryder and the guys come inside, once she sees Ryder she rushes to him sobbing and pleading for him to take her back. I don't know the ins and outs of their relationship nor do I want to be here while they discuss it so I take the steps two at a time and lock my bedroom door behind me ready for a shower and sleep.

Who was I kidding, how was I supposed to sleep when all I could think about was how fucking fantastic it felt to have all their hands and mouths on me. To be the center of their attention. I have never had a threesome before but after today I would totally be down to try one. Or maybe even a fivesome if Saint was willing. Once again who am I kidding, Saint is still a hot jackass who thinks I am beneath him so there was no point fantasizing about him?
Waking up the next morning I'm shocked to find a hard cock pressing into my spine. "Morning sweetheart" Ryder murmurs from beside me. "Ryder, what are you doing in my bed? What if my father catches you in here," I hiss, worried that him getting too comfortable with sleeping in my bed will rock the boat and I will find myself back at my mothers? "I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about you all night and what we did yesterday. I really like you Lacey and I want to be with you," he replies softly, gripping my hair and gently tugging it until my throat is exposed enough for him to kiss causing me to moan like a porn star. "Say you want to be with me too," he continues. "Ryder, I don't know what to think. You and your friends are so intense," I reply with a shudder, his hands now at the front of me and teasing the hem of my sleep pants. "We all want to be with you sweetheart" Ryder whispers in my ear while nibbling playfully on it." His words make me splutter. What the fuck did he just say? "Ryder, you are my stepbrother. Besides, Saint is a jerk, I doubt that includes him. How the hell would a relationship with you, Lawson and West work anyway. I am not so sure this is a good idea. I only moved here so that I could get away from my home life and finish school, I don't plan on sticking around for long," I reply. Suddenly Ryder removes his hands from my stomach, and he roughly shoves me to my back to straddle my hips "What do you mean you won't be here long Lacey," he growls. "You belong here. With me." His heated words take me by surprise. "Ryder, I belong with Dane. The only reason I am here is because my life with my mother was a living nightmare, one I couldn't take any longer without seriously considering taking my own life. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of leaving my stepsisters alone with their father and not being able to provide for them if I stayed. I forgot to tell you by the way, I got the job at a local bar and will be starting this Friday." I reply. "Like fuck you will be working in a bar Lacey" Ryder screams.

"It is none of your business where I work Ryder," I yell back, "I need to be able to support my sisters, and I will do anything to make that happen. Not only that but I need to save money for college. Unlike you I don't get everything handed to me on a silver platter that matches the one up your ass. No. I'm the type of unlucky fucking person who spent years being beaten and raped by monsters who should have protected me instead of degrading me until I was nothing." I shout, suddenly pissed off that Ryder is trying to pull ownership bullshit over me.

"What did you just say" Ryder seethes? Fuck, did I just say that out loud? Oh my god I am such a fucking moron. I suddenly can't breathe, and the room starts to spin. The one thing I didn't want anyone to know about me has just tumbled out of my big mouth and to my stepbrother none the less. What the fuck is wrong with me. Pushing Ryder off I scream at him to get the fuck out of my room, tears streaming down my face. What the fuck have I just done? Ryder doesn't argue he just looks at me with fire in his eyes. I don't know if he is angry for me or angry at me for what I just said. I spend the next hour sobbing in the shower until it runs cold and then decide to call in sick at school so that I can stay home and wallow in my own shame for the day.

Thank you so much for reading Lacey and thank you for all the comments, likes and ratings on this story so far. It is what encourages me to continue writing it and to update it as fast as possible. Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it.

PS If this story is popular I hope to turn it into a trilogy.