Chapter 2 - Ryder

Hot demon bitches near U by Corpse Husband blares through the numerous large speakers situated around Lawson's pool house as half naked girls dance drunk around the pool. A typical weekend for me if I must admit. Sitting back, silently surveying the space with a scotch on the rocks in my hand, taking in everyone and everything going on around me. It is the last weekend before school starts back and I desperately want to unwind before we are once more forced to attend boring lessons and be given more homework than I can poke a stick at. Not that homework was something that I ever bothered with, there was always some willing chick desperate to try and get close to me by offering to do it or I simply threatened the teacher into passing me each term. The dirt I had on some of the teachers was astounding and generally worked. If it didn't, mother dearest would just make another donation to the school and my grades would suddenly be acceptable to all parties involved. Pulling my phone out of my pocket when it vibrates, I stare at the screen frowning at what my ever my mother could want. Opening the text, I groan. "What is it" one of my best friends, Saint asks from beside me. "Just my mother reminding me to be home tomorrow to meet my stepsister" I groan even more loudly this time. I had almost forgotten that my stepfather Robert's daughter was coming to live with us. "Sounds like fun" Saint remarks in his usual dry tone. Unlike my other best friends, West and Lawson, he wasn't keen on meeting the newest addition to my family. I didn't blame him, I wasn't either. From what I had heard from my mother she was trailer trash, ok so I embellished her words just a tad, who didn't belong in our world. Not that my mother looked down on her. Quite the contrary, she was looking forward to having another female in the house. So much so that she decorated an entire room and en suite bathroom for my new stepsister as well as fully stocking the walk-in wardrobe for her. "Weren't you supposed to pick her up from the airport today" Saint continues in the same bored tone, one eyebrow cocked in question. The most emotion I have seen on his face all holidays. I swear he needs to loosen up a little, the fucker was so uptight. "Yep" I reply, popping the p while sipping my scotch to try and hide the smirk that is taking over my face. "And" he continues, tilting his head to the side as he waits for my reply. "Didn't you say your mother had a last-minute meeting and she asked you to go instead". "Why are you looking at me like that. You know I have been here the whole time". Saint just chuckles at my reply. "You really are a bastard". "Never said I wasn't. Lacey needs to learn her place. I'm not dropping everything for her". Done with the conversation and thinking about my new stepsister, I drain the rest of my drink and head inside the pool house where I find West sitting on the lounge, his large hands fisting bleach blond hair as he has his dick sucked in plain sight of all the party goers. I decide to sit down beside him to watch the show. There was not much we hadn't seen each other doing by now nor did we have shame about being man whores. The owner of the blonde hair, Lyndsey, releases West's cock with a wet plop "Hi Sugar. See something you like" She purrs while licking her lips seductively. Palming my cock through the fabric of my jeans I grab Lyndsay by the back of the head and shove her mouth back down over West's hard cock. "Finish my brother first doll" I reply. Lyndsay gags with how forceful I push her head down, tears spilling from her eyes, spit dribbling from her mouth as she fights for air. Taking pity on her I let her head up, my hands quickly replaced by Wests as he continues to fuck her mouth hard and fast. The sight of her being helpless and used in such a manner has me unzipping my jeans and fisting my cock in my hand, precum leaking out the top helping me to lubricate my hand. It isn't long before Wests grunts stop and he thrust his hips into her mouth one last time, chocking her with his cock blocking her airways, balls drawn up and resting on her chin. Quickly standing I pump my cock a few more times before I shuffled over to where Lyndsey is kneeled on the floor and watch with a feral smirk as ropes of my hot cum spurt out all over her face, pulling a snicker from West as he tucks himself away and stands up "Be a doll and clean him up" he commands Lyndsey as he strides past her, clapping me on the back as he goes to signal that he is . "Assholes" Lyndsay mutters under her breath. "What did you say Lyndsay" I ask, gripping her chin tightly so that she is forced to look up at me, the action causing my cum to drip down into her eyes. "Nothing" she murmurs in reply before taking my cock in her mouth to suck me clean. "That's what I thought" I sneer after she is done. Lyndsay has been in our friend circle for more years then I care to remember, at first I thought she could have been someone that I could see myself marrying. She was good looking, came from a decent family and was the head of the cheerleading squad. That was until I found her in bed with West and Lawson at the same time and come to the realisation that she was just another whore trying to sleep her way to the top. After that she had just become a warm hole that my friends and I used, the poor girl thought she still had a chance of snapping one of us up. Yeah, there was no way that any one of us were going to put a ring on her finger and the sooner she worked that out, the better. West, Lawson, Saint and I had worked out when we were younger that most of the women interested in us were only interested in one thing, our money and a title. We decided early on to not date. And that suited us just fine, there was no lack of women wanting to warm our beds, so it worked. The only one of us that kept his dick in his pants was Saint. Don't ask me why, it wasn't as if he didn't have women throwing themselves at him, hell the guy was a chick magnet. He was the tallest out of all of us at 6′4, brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes framed by square framed glasses. If I was into guys I would go as far as saying he was hot. Oh well, his sex life was his concern, not mine.