Chapter 18 - Lawson

After witnessing the monstrosity called a tampon in action, I decided I should buy Lacey something that would be much more comfortable while she was on her period, you know so she wouldn't be all emotional and shit with me while on it. Apparently presenting her with incontinence underwear at school was a huge no no. How the fuck was I supposed to know that? The elderly lady that I had asked about their comfort at the store said they were just like wearing regular undies and I thought Lacey would be grateful to not have to wear a blood sucking monster that grew in size inside her. Apparently, I was way off base. Who would have thought?

"What the fuck Lawson," Lacey hissed when she saw them. So emotional. "Come on kitten. I will help you put them on in the bathroom. They don't need a twenty-page booklet explaining how to use them like the tampons did" I try to reason with her. When the guys noticed what I was holding they all looked at me like I had grown another head. Seriously, can't a guy just help a girl out. These things looked hella comfortable. "Put them away Lawson" Saint huffed "You are making Lacey uncomfortable not to mention a scene," he continued in a low tone so as not to bring any more attention to our group. "Fine," I huffed."But if you need them, just let me know kitten".

Lacey threw her hands up in pent-up frustration, making me frown because all I was trying to do was help her with shark week. Putting them in my locker, I grab Lacey by the hand and start dragging her towards our first class of the day, math. I didn't mind the subject but found myself wanting to beat Mr Marone with a stick for the way he looked at Lacey. He wasn't much older than us, but I hated the idea that he was vying for her attention. I had to admit that it pissed me off that I couldn't tell if Lacey was attracted to him like all the other female students who fawned over him or if she was just being polite with her shy smiles when he spoke to her.

Another thing that pissed me off was that Matt, the human equivalent of a participation award, shared this class with us. You would have thought that by now he would have gotten the hint that Lacey was mine and off limits. But no, apparently, he was denser than a forest because he continued to pursue her. I couldn't really blame the fuck knuckle, wifey was fucking hot as sin. Still totally off limits to him, though. Which reminded me. I owed him another beating. Pulling out my phone, I set a reminder so that I don't forget.

The entire lesson I can't focus, not that I have any more focus than a goldfish on the best of days, too distracted by having Lacey sitting beside me. Yes beside me, apparently she was still emotional about my earlier gesture. Weird I know. "Kitten can I come over this afternoon so that we can make sure the dress I got you for prom fits. We only have a few days to make any alterations if need be," I whisper into her ear while stroking my fingers down her forearm. I had never felt skin as soft as hers, I would love to lick every inch of her just to feel it under my tongue. The thought sent shivers down my spine and made my cock so hard I would need to visit the restroom before the next class. "You brought me what" Lacey hisses loudly, drawing the attention of Mr Marone."I will be seeing you after class Lacey," he growls, making my fists clench at his audacity to speak to wifey like that. That guy seriously needs to be taught some manners on how to address kitten. I didn't appreciate his tone at all.

The commotion has Matt turning in his chair, glaring defiantly at me like it is my fault Lacey has to stay behind after class. Ok, maybe it is but I wasn't about to let Matt look at me like it was so I took my phone out and set another reminder. After class I apologize to Lacey, wrapping her in a huge hug and aggressively kissing her like my life depended on it. "Lawson," she merely laughs when I finally retract my tongue from her pretty mouth. "Don't think you are off the hook just because you can take my breath away with a filthy dirty kiss. We need to talk later about you buying me a dress," she continues in mock outrage as she walks towards the front of the class.

Exiting the classroom, I can't help but sneer when I notice that Ryder, Saint and West are surrounded by the cheerleaders and as I get closer I can see that Lyndsay has draped herself over Ryder and is currently pawing at him like a dog in heat. "What the fuck do you think you are doing Lyndsay?" I shout furiously as I push my way through the bimbos. "Reminding Ryder what he is missing," she replies bitterly in her annoyingly nasal tone, not bothering to look at me. "We've gone over this before Lyndsay, I don't want anything to do with you anymore. You are starting to look desperate" Ryder hisses with a ominous growl to his voice. The bitch still doesn't get it, though. "Come on baby, what does the trailer trash have that I don't" she whines piteously in reply. "Integrity" Saint drawls, surprising the shit out of me. I put my hand up to high five him but he just looks at me like I'm a moron. Fine then, I grumble, putting my hand back down. No high fives for you.

Ryder snatches Lyndsay's hands from his body and shoves her away "Don't. Touch. Me. What part of that statement are you not comprehending Lyndsay" he replies which makes Lyndsay's fake smile drop from her face, as if she can not believe what she is hearing. The bitch really was dense. "You will regret this Ryder. Mark my words," she screeches."We are meant to be together. I will allow this bullshit obsession with that slut for now, but you and I both know that you will be back sooner or later," she continues. Lyndsay turns and sneers at me "You know Lyndsay, I really think you are going to go far in this world. And I sincerely hope you stay there" I deadpan, making her face turn a disgusting shade of red with fury.

The guys all laugh at my joke, making Lynsay even more pissed off. Before she stomps off Lacey walks her sexy ass over and asks if everything is ok. Ryder is swift to grab her around the waist and kiss her like a starving man in front of Lyndsay. Holy fuck was that hot. And boy did it remind me that I didn't have time now to jack off. Thanks Lyndsay. "That is your stepbrother, whore" Lyndsay screams at the display."She isn't MY stepsister," I say smugly as I pull her out of Ryders arms and devour her face in front of everyone.

By the time I release Lacey, Lyndsay and her minions have stormed off in a huff. "She isn't my stepsister" West says as he mimics my move and pulls Lacey in for a steamy kiss. Before wifey can even catch her breath Saint has her in his arms and is kissing her like a man possessed. The way Lacey stiffens and then pulls Saint even closer to deepen the burning kiss has the rest of us groaning. When she pulls away, she is breathing hard and seems to be at a loss for words. "Aww it looks like you broke our doll Saint" I chuckle, much to his disapproval. Saint grabs her bag and slings it over one shoulder "Come on Lacey, let's get you to your next class." Oh ho, he was totally in love with kitten. I knew I was.

Since Lacey had a tutoring session with dickhead after school, the guys and I decided to hang out at Ryders. I may or may not have begged them to make it at the pool so that I could get another chance to see Lacey's sexy body. Holy shit wifey had curves for days. Even though it pissed me off to see her other man's name tattooed on her ass instead of mine. When I had seen that I decided to buy a tattoo gun online and have been practicing on myself as much as possible. After prom I wanted to propose to kitten, I already knew she would say yes, and tattoo my name on the opposite ass cheek to Dane. I had absolutely no problems with sharing wifey with such a deadly and dedicated man. I am basically a simp for him after what he did for her and looked forward to one day meeting my idol.

"So, publicly claiming kitten today was nice," I announce."And look at you Saint, being a big boy and kissing her. Fuck that shit was totally hot am I right." "I thought you said you had talked to Lyndsay Ryder" West interjects, a smile on his face, despite his question. No doubt he was thinking about wifey like I was. She always brought a smile to my face. "I did" Ryder huffs back "If she doesn't get the message soon, I will have to make it clearer for her"."Lyndsay is a grey sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake, not only that, but she is two faced. She could at least try and make one of them pretty," I reply as I grab my phone from the table beside the pool. Pulling the drawstring loose on my swim pants I take a quick photo and send it to the group message.

Me: *picture

Me: Miss you so much wifey, just wanted to show you how much.

"What the fuck Lawson," Ryder asks as he opens messenger when he gets the alert. "Couldn't you have sent that privately to her," he continues sternly with a shake of his head. "Nope" I say, popping the p. I wasn't ashamed of my cock, in fact I was quite proud to be so well hung.

Lacey: Very impressive Lawson.

Ryder: *picture

Now it was my turn to say what the fuck. Ryder had just sent a picture of his dick to the group chat. "Couldn't let Lacey think your cock was the only one available now could I" he smirks. The next thing I knew there was another notification.

West: *picture

Lacey: Ummmm, ok. Thanks for the pics I guess guys.

Me: Saint is being a little bitch and won't take a picture of his. You aren't missing much *crying face emoji *winky face emoji *carrot emoji

"What is wrong with you Lawson" Saint asks with a murderous expression on his face which makes me burst out laughing."Chill bro, kitten doesn't think you like her anyway. It's not like she would expect one from you ya prude," I snigger, making a muscle in his jaw tick. "Just because I am not in the habit of sending pictures of my cock to women doesn't mean I am, as you call it, a little bitch" he seethes."Lawson stop riling him up for nothing. He doesn't have to send Lacey unsolicited dick pics if he doesn't want to" West admonishes.

Lacey: *picture

Holy fucking hell, I was going to nut right here right now. Kitten had just sent a picture of her creamy legs spread showing her hand cupping her pussy, a hint of red lace peeking through her fingers. Saint clears his throat, phone in hand "Time for me to go home," he states with a serious look on his face. "I know what you are going to do you sly dog," I reply, clearly, he was going to yank his pickle. An idea I was totally on board with of course. Winking at him I say, "I too, have to go home." West and Ryder just laugh as we all hurry towards the front door, Ryder eagerly closing it behind us. I am so glad that I stole a pair of Lacey's underwear earlier I thought with a smile. Jacking off into them would have to do until I got the chance to fuck her like a proper gentleman. Something I hoped to be doing very soon.