Chapter 19 - Lacey

As much as Lawson typically made me infuriatingly mad, I had to admit I was undoubtedly falling for him. Hard. I know he means well when he does stupid shit, but sometimes I absolutely wanted to strangle him. "Take a picture kitten" Lawson singsongs, instantly bringing me out of my thoughts with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

Why did Lawson's pink hair, exquisite emerald, green eyes and colorful artwork coating his entire body have to be so sinfully attractive I thought. What was a girl supposed to do? His teasing words heat my face when I remember the pictures they sent yesterday. Lord did they have magnificent cocks. Ryder had a perfect cock; he should seriously be proud of it. West's was beautiful too; it wasn't as long as Ryders but it looked to have a lot more girth to it. I must admit I was dying to see Lawsons up close and personal, though. In the picture I could see the carpet matched the drapes, which had genuinely shocked the shit out of me, and his artwork extended down his perfect lentgh and was topped with a prince albert at the tip.

"Kitten, my eyes are up here," he laughs merrily, undoubtedly catching me staring longingly at his crotch. West makes a choking noise from where he is sitting at my desk and when I tilt my head to look at him, he tries to mercifully hide his broad grin behind his hand making me blush furiously at being caught staring at his friend.

It is Friday afternoon, and I have grudgingly agreed to try on the prom dress Lawson purchased for me. I swear if it is nothing but lingerie, I will strangle him. I wouldn't put it past him. Saint and Ryder had stuff to do this afternoon, so it is just Lawson, West and I left to our own devices, and I have to admit I feel a little bit weird to be alone with them in my space. Not weird like I don't want them in here, weird because I do.

The sexual tension building between Ryder, his friends and I is something that I can't explain. Not in a million years did I ever think it possible to have such strong feelings for so many guys at once, it felt as though I was wading through unchartered waters? I also felt so much overwhelming guilt for my feelings towards them because I genuinely loved Dane and knew I probably always would. He was always in my thoughts and was the last person I text at night and the first person I text of a morning. Being apart from him was like losing half of my soul. I may only be young, but I knew love because of him.

"You are thinking about my cock aren't you kitten. If you want to see it, you only have to ask" Lawson states before he adds on "I mean you don't even have to ask, you have already seen it and no doubt are tremendously impressed by it" he winks. I try to steer the conversation to safer waters by politely asking "So Lawson, are you going to show me the dress or not? The prom is tomorrow night, and I want to know how terrible I am going to look." Lawson looks offended by my words and mimes stabbing himself in the heart before crossing to my bed where the dress bag sits. "I will have you know I have excellent taste in dresses kitten. I think you will be pleasantly surprised," he replies as he gestures impatiently for me to follow him to my ensuite.

When he doesn't leave the bathroom, I let out a sigh knowing that he would love nothing more than to help me try it on and with the hopeful expression on his face I can't help but let him. "You might as well come in too West," I call out. It wasn't as if they hadn't seen me in swimmers before so I wasn't about to be embarrassed by changing in front of them. Lawson squeals like a school girl as he hangs the bag on the bathroom hook and carefully unzips it to reveal a stunning dark pink sequin dress. It takes me a second to stop gawking, close my mouth and start taking off my uniform in eager excitement. The dress actually looked like it had potential.

"Well what are you boys staring at? Do you need an invitation to help me into the dress" I ask, watching as both boys run their heated gazes slowly over me standing before them in what I hope is a sexy matching black bra, panties and knee high school socks.

West bites his knuckle on a groan as Lawson unzips the side of the dress and beckons me to put my hands in the air so that he can slip it over my body. Once it is on West adjusts his cock and then leans forward to zip me into the dress. Turning around to look into the floor length mirror I gasp. The dress is stunning and fits my body like a glove. "Do I even want to know how you knew my dress size Lawson" I ask stunned. "Probably not," he replies with an adorable smirk on his face. God I enjoyed his straightforward honesty. I don't think Lawson could lie if he wanted to. "How do I look," I ask suddenly shy.

In my own eyes I think the dress looks incredible on me. It reminds me of the dress Jessica Rabbit wore, only in pink. "I don't think I can wait until after prom to peel you out of that dress kitten" Lawson states as he stalks towards me. "For once I have to agree with Lawson. Fuck me sweetheart you look a picture" West growls, gently pushing his curly jet-black hair away from his forehead, lust in his eyes. "Why wait then" I tease, knowing full well where my statement will lead and shit if I wasn't ready for it. A Lawson, West sandwich, yes please.

Within seconds Lawson has my long raven hair twisted in his hand as he hauls me into a passionate kiss. West presses his hard body behind me, his erection evident against my lower back. He runs his massive hands over my breasts and stomach before finding the zipper and peeling me out of the dress, careful not to damage it. "Bedroom, now" I manage to demand between punishing kisses. As Lawson eagerly steps away from me, my hand in his, West picks me up making me squeak in delightful surprise. "You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words sweetheart," he growls into my ear, the sound going straight to my pussy, making me embarrassingly wetter than I already am.

When he tosses me onto the bed, I can't help but be mesmerized when they both tug their shirts off one handed in synchronization, putting their sexy as fuck abs on display. Their bodies were made for sin. West is slightly taller than Lawson and has broader shoulders but they both look like tattooed gods standing in front of me. I would have never imagined finding two insanely hot guys at such a stuffy high school as Saint G and feel like I have won the fucking lottery.

Neither of them hesitates to take their pants off, and I am relieved when Lawson produces condoms from his wallet before he tosses it on top of his discarded pants. As he rolls it onto his erect cock, a feral look in his eyes he says "I am going to make you cum so hard that you are going to need a wheelchair. You won't be able to walk when I am done acting out all of my dirty fantasies. Ones that you are the star of kitten". West runs his hands through his curly hair again, merely shrugs his shoulders shyly and says "What he said sweetheart." West was so freaking adorable.

"How do you want to do this West? Do you want to take her pussy and while I fuck that pretty mouth of hers or should we go straight for double penetration and one of us fuck that tight little ass of hers" Lawson asks bluntly with a wink, stroking his cock slowly as he looks down at me. "Why don't we ask Lacey what she wants Lawson" West replies as he slowly crawls onto the bed, fervently kissing his way up my calf muscles until I can feel his hot breath teasing my pussy. "I want both of you inside me. Now," I pant, genuinely surprising the shit out of them with my answer. "You heard the lady. Lie on your back West" Lawson instructs.

Seeing where this is heading, I return the favor and kiss my way up West's toned body, lightly sucking on his cock when I reach it. I fucking hate condoms and wished I was able to taste him instead of the chemical flavor of the lube. I take my time, placing soft kisses up his chest as I go. When I reach his mouth, I run my tongue along the seam of his lips, when he gasps, I take the opportunity to plunge my tongue into his mouth. Turning the kiss from innocent to filthy dirty. Reaching between us I grasp his thick cock in my hand and pump it several times before I line it up with my slit.

West throws his head back in ecstasy as I slowly lower myself onto his hard rod, relishing the way it stretches and fills me completely. When he is balls deep, he thrusts into my cunt sharply several times before stilling. "You had better hurry the fuck up Lawson, I don't think I will last very long. Lacey feels too fucking good on my cock," he groans through gritted teeth. Turning to look behind me I watch as Lawson crawls up behind us, his throbing cock in his hand. When he runs his thumb over my asshole, I can't help the whimper that escapes me. With West inside me it feels too good and when Lawson leans forward and spits I think I am going to combust. It is so filthy, and I love it.

Lawson rubs the head of his cock several times over my tight muscle, collecting the moisture before he carefully starts to push in. "Breathe kitten" he says with a smile as he slowly pushes into me. When he is fully seated inside of me, I feel so fucking full. Taking a few deep breaths, I start rocking back and forth, fucking myself with their cocks. Once I reassure them that I am fine Lawson grabs my hair in his hand once more, pulling it until my back is arched and starts to fuck me with abandon. West reaches between us, applying pressure to my clit with the palm of his hands while he finds my nipple with his hot mouth. My senses are overloaded, and I can feel my orgasm building rapidly.

I am so lost to the perverse pleasure and don't realize a third set of hands is on me until Ryder whispers in my ear "You have been a very bad girl Lacey." "What did I say happened to bad girls," he growls. I don't get to reply before Ryder unzips his jeans and starts stroking his cock. The thought of having three cocks at once makes a delicious shiver run down my spine.

"Open your mouth baby girl" Ryder commands wickedly. I willingly open my mouth for Ryder, and he slides his huge cock in until I gag. I don't ordinarily have a gag reflex, thanks to the years of abuse from my step monster, but then again I have never had a cock this big in it either so I breath through my nose as he fucks my face hard and fast.

It doesn't take Ryder long before he is coming in the back of my throat with a loud grunt of profound satisfaction. Licking the last few drops of his cum off my lips, I look around for Saint. When I see him standing beside the door with a thunderous look on his face my heart falls into my stomach. He is such a weird, sweet in his own fucked up way guy that I can't help but feel hurt the way he is looking at me so I turn away and concentrate on my personal pleasure instead. "Come for us sweetheart" West whispers, increasing the pressure on my clit. When he pinches it between his fingers, I see stars and cum so hard I am panting like I have runa marathon.

My mewls of pleasure push Lawson and West over the edge as they both still inside of me at the same time, their bodies going slack. "Fuck me kitten" Lawson says as he pulls out "I swear I am going to wife you up before the end of the year. I don't want to spend another minute not being buried inside you." The slamming of my bedroom door has me stalling on a reply. When I look over to where Saint was standing he is no longer there.

With a frown I look at Ryder who has just exited my ensuit. "Don't worry about him babygirl" he says as he gently cleans me up with a warm wash cloth. This kind of tenderness coming from Ryder floors me after our first sexual encounter where he was anything but. I had to admit, I liked this side of him. After he is finished cleaning me to his satisfaction I climb over West and Lawson who are both sprawled out on my bed. "Wait kitten. I didn't have time to get that wheelchair, stay in bed a bit longer until you regain the use of your legs" Lawson deadpans, always the floofy weirdo. Grabbing a silk dressing gown for my closet, I look at the guys with a fond smile "I will be back in a minute" I just want to make sure Saint is ok".

If you like the story so far can I please ask that you like, follow, comment or review it please. I have ADHD and find it hard to concentrate on writing but every time I read your comments etc I am encouraged to continue. Thank you for your support xxxPS The story is about to take a huge turn but bear with me as I plan on it being a trilogy. Thank you xx