Chapter 13 - Ryder

Entering the school cafeteria, I spy Lyndsay sitting at her usual table, surrounded by jocks and cheerleaders. Thankfully her back is to me, so she doesn't see my approach. She is currently preoccupied, laughing harshly at something her friends are saying. When I overhear the word Lacey, I know what I am about to do to Lyndsay is justified. Where did this bitch get off thinking she could bully Lacey like that, leave her exposed and almost naked at school for everyone to ogle.

As I got closer to the table one of her cronies make eye contact with me and start to move her lips, as if to warn Lyndsay of my presence, narrowing my eyes at her I shake my head with a dire warning. The cheerleader, whose name I can't remember, swiftly closes her mouth and suddenly has the overwhelming urge to push food nervously around her plate, clever girl. At least she knew her place here. The guys and I owned this school, our parents were generous benefactors for Saint G so whatever we said was law around here. Even the teachers let us get away with whatever we wanted to do, too scared to bring the ire of our parents down on them for trying to chastise us. The last teacher who tried that ended up as a cleaner in some supermarket.

As silently as I can, I walk up behind Lyndsay and pull the large pair of art scissors from the back pocket of my jeans and grab Lyndsay's pride and joy, her ponytail, tightly with one hand. Tilting her head back roughly in the process so that I can see her face when I talk to her. "If you ever talk to Lacey again or send me or anyone else pictures of her, I will end you. Do you understand Lyndsay," I hiss furiously, barely suppressing the rage that is building inside of me. I am so close to her face that I can see the tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes from the vice-like grip I have on her hair. Even though she has gone stiff from fright Lyndsay still has a defiant look on her face and doesn't bother replying, so I wrench her head back viciously until it is at an awkward angel. "Do. You. Understand."I ask once more, my patience wearing dangerously thin."Yes Ryder. I understand" she chokes out, her lips forming into another ugly sneer. She may be agreeing, but she doesn't like it. Especially not in front of her friends and the entire school. "People who stalk others and photograph them for their own twisted games should find something better to do with their time don't you think Lyndsay," I snap viciously as I hack off her long ponytail at the base in front of her hair tie. "Like, maybe looking after their hair better," I continue, tossing her hair into her lap. Once Lyndsay finally registers what I have done she is instantly in hysterics and sobbing uncontrollably.

The tables all around her are silent for a moment before they erupt explosively in raucous laughter at her new look, laughing so loudly at her predicament that she has no choice but to run shamefully from the room, her minions in tow. The harsh laughter echoing off the cafeteria walls as one of her friends runs back and grabs her ponytail from the floor like she will be able to reattach it.

"Let that be a lesson for all of you. Anyone who thinks they can fuck with my wife will wish they were never born. I may not know karate, but I know crazy" Lawson shouts, making everyone drop their eyes and the laughter to die. Lawson has a notorious reputation for being a loose cannon, I was certain nobody was about to test his limits, so I decided to leave the warning at that. After what I just did, I don't think anyone was going to be stupid enough to go against either of us.

"I thought you liked Lyndsay" Saint drawls from beside me."Wasn't she someone your mother had ideas of you marrying," he continues, pushing his glasses up his face as he regards me. "Lyndsay has only ever been a warm hole Saint. Nothing more. She was fun for a while, but I am not interested in skanks anymore," I reply, trying to conceal my irritation with the conversation. "I see. Does Lacey have anything to do with that I wonder" Saint whispers as he walks away. If Lyndsay thought that a few photos of Lacey in compromising positions, ones she didn't willingly put herself in, would turn me against her she was dead wrong. The explanation Lacey gave for both situations made sense.

Although I wouldn't lie, Lyndsay had successfully planted a small seed of doubt in my head and made me wonder if Lacey wasn't really as sweet and honest as she seemed. I knew I hadn't known her long, but it felt like I had known her forever if that made sense. Her walking into my life in scuffed high tops and large green eyes had me captivated instantly.

I knew it was wrong of me to think of her as anything other than my stepsister since my mother was married to her father but come on, we were both almost adults and it wasn't as if we had grown up together as siblings. Tossing my lunch angrily into the bin I walk back out of the cafeteria, too irritated to eat and find myself walking towards the sports oval for some fresh air. Sitting down on the grass, it doesn't take long for West, Saint and Lawson to discover me.

"Where's Lacey," I ask, wondering why one of them are not with her right now. "Wifey is in the library studying. She didn't want to go to lunch" Lawson pouts, sitting beside me and lighting a joint. The fucker couldn't go anyplace without having one on hand. "I am surprised you didn't stay with her Lawson," I reply sarcastically, taking the joint from him and inhaling sharply. "We were told about the incident in the cafeteria so thought we would come and find you and see what is going on. Nice job by the way, if it had of been me I would have cut her fucking head off" Lawson deadpans and I wonder if he is joking or not. The way his eyes are clouded over it seems he is imagining doing just that. Or it could just be the weed, I guess. "Lyndsay deserved what she got" West supplies."Someone needed to put her in her place before she took it too far. What she did was pathetic and I for one am proud of the way Lacey handled it" he continues. "You are proud of her for stripping down to her underwear in public West"? Saint snarks, "Classy," he continues with a scoff.

"What would you have had her do then Saint? Run off crying so that Lyndsay could film it and make fun of her? So that she felt bolder to pull more shit on her?"I growl back, taking another hit from the joint before I hit something else."I suppose not" Saint replies, looking bored as hell as usual. "So, does anyone have an idea on how I can force Lacey to wear the dress I purchased her for prom"? Lawson asks sincerely, a enormous smile on his face as if he is picturing Lacey in it already. "You bought her what" West chokes back his reply, spitting the cola he was drinking everywhere."Are you deaf as well as dumb West" Lawson continues with a roll of his eyes."Kitten needs to match me when we are crowned King and Queen at prom." Knowing Lawson, I bet there is barely any fabric to the dress and that it would be more suitable as a hooker outfit than anything that Lacey should be wearing in public. The thought of her going with anyone but me pisses me off.

"Have you asked her to prom" West asks, a scowl on his face."Not yet. But I know she will go with me" Lawson shrugs, seemingly oblivious to the death glares West and I are giving him. The prom is only a few weeks away, and I cannot believe that I didn't think of it earlier. Now that Lawson has brought it up I suddenly get the urge to ask Lacey to go with me instead. "Do you guys think it would be odd if she went with me," I ventured. It might be weird a stepbrother taking his stepsister as his date, not that I would give a flying fuck about what others thought but still I couldn't imagine our parents would like it. Lacey would be the hottest girl there, and the thought of having her on my arm makes my cock hard. Every night since her arrival I have found myself in a cold shower jerking off to imagines of her beneath me. She may only be short, but boy was she the whole package. Shapely legs, big round ass, tiny waist, big tits. On anyone else the proportions would look cartoonish but not on Lacey. Her body is perfect. And don't get me started on her raven black hair that I fantasize constantly about wrapping in my fist as I fuck her hard from behind or her huge sapphire green eyes that make me want to get lost in them forever. She even has the cutest smattering of freckles on her nose and cheeks. Lacey is a goddess, and she didn't even know it. I would do anything for her, and that terrified me. I had never felt like that about anybody in my life and knew that I was falling down a rabbit hole that I wouldn't be able to find my way out of.

"She is your stepsister Ryder" West exclaims as if I hadn't already thought of that."No shit. The title won't stop me perusing her, though. I have never wanted someone as bad as I want Lacey," I admit. "Neither have I" West says hesitantly, assessing my reaction to his words."Looks like we are going to have to play a better game then rock, paper, scissors. Unless you guys are open to sharing kitten with me. I can play nice with you three" Lawson states, a huge grin on his face. "Two" Saint replies. "Two"? I question, "Don't tell me you don't find Lacey attractive Saint," I tease. "I never stated I found her unattractive Ryder. But Lacey is not the type to take home to mother," he continues with a violent shudder, as if the thought of taking Lacey in her cut off denim shorts and band tee to meet his parents is repulsive. Saint's statement pisses me off. Done with the conversation I stand and walk back towards the school buildings. "See you guys in class," I call out as I walk away from them.

The rest of the day all I can think about is asking Lacey to the prom and how our parents may react. Another thought that keeps popping up is Lawson's words. Does he really think we would be able to share Lacey? Would that even be possible? I love the guys like brothers and the idea of sharing a woman with them excites me. All the possibilities run through my head. I can't concentrate, so I grab my phone and shoot a text to the guys, careful to not send it to the group chat that Lacey is part of.

Me: Do you really think something like that could work Lawson?

Lawson: Of course it could, she could be our unicorn.

West: I can't stop thinking about how hot it would be for all four of us to be together. I have never thought about sharing anyone more than sexually with you guys before but I would love to give a relationship with us and Lacey a go. If she is interested in us that is.

Me: Sometimes I think she is into us but I am not one hundred percent certain.

West: We need to each win her over. Take her on dates etc and show her how we actually feel about her.

Saint: Don't expect me to tag along with you guys. I am concerned that you are even giving thought to the idea of being in an open polygamous relationship with Lacey.

Lawson: I have blue balls, I need to win Lacey over sooner rather than later or they will pack their bags and leave soon.

Me: The bell is about to go. Meet at my place after school?

Lawson: Yep

Saint: Sure

West: Ok

As soon as the bell goes to signal home time I wait patiently for Lacey at her locker. When she arrives a few minutes later, I can tell she has something on her mind. "What's up sweetheart" I ask, flashing her a big smile trying to cheer her up because I don't like the sad look on her face."Did you cut Lyndsay's hair off because of what she did to me" she enquires, hands on her hips. I don't deny it "Yes," I reply nervously, expecting some sort of reaction from her. When she lets out a small sigh and continues to put her books in her locker, I relax a little.

Once she is done putting everything away, Lacey turns to face me and I must admit my heart beats faster when I look down into her gorgeous eyes. "Ready to go home," I say in an embarrassingly breathy tone. "Yes" Lacey replies with a small nod. Grasping her tiny hand in mine, I lead her out of the building and open the passenger door for her. Having her in my car turns me on like you wouldn't believe. When she suggested that she should get her own car I talked to her father about the dangers and convinced him that it would be a good idea if she continued to ride with me. Selfish I know, but I wanted to be near Lacey as much as physically possible.

Once we are home, it doesn't take long for the guys to pull up. Lawson is first to come in and as soon as he sees Lacey he wraps her in a huge bear hug "Want to go swimming kitten" he asks her as he lifts her higher onto his body until she is forced to wrap her legs around him. "If I say yes, will you put me down" she enquires with a laugh. I was jealous of Lacey being in Lawsons arms but also harder than a rock watching Lawson shamelessly grab Lacey's ass cheeks in a death grip.

It was hot as fuck because she was still in her uniform and his hands rested under her short skirt on her creamy skin. "Holy fuck" West whisper's as he stops to stand beside me, admiring the view. Looking over at Saint, he pretends he has no interest in the display before us, but I can see his pants have already tented. "Not interested huh Saint," I laugh. Saint just sneers at me and walks away.

"I will put you down long enough for you to change into your swimmers" Lawson replies with a smirk."Do you need any help changing," he continues. "No thanks Lawson. I will be down in a minute" Lacey says as she grabs her backpack from me and heads up to her room. "I'm in one hundred and ten percent" West whispers as he watches Lacey walk up the stairs."Me too," I reply, "Me too."

I don't think the guys have ever changed out of their uniforms faster. Within minutes we are all in swim shorts and are lounging around the pool eagerly waiting for Lacey to come down. As soon as I see her coming through the sliding glass door my jaw hits the floor. She is wearing a tiny two-piece white bikini that barely covers anything and the contrast to her raven hair and green eyes is stunning. "Holy Shit kitten you look breedable" Lawson states, stalking towards her like a predator. I am relieved that Lawson was able to say something as West, Saint and I are too busy readjusting our shorts, our brains malfunctioning at the sight. "Thanks. I think" Lacey giggles, the sound going straight to my balls. A red blush appears on Lacey's cheeks, and she runs her hands nervously over her body causing a groan to slip out of Lawson's mouth. Embarrassed, Lacey walks towards the steps of the pool and tentatively starts to swim out to the middle. That is all the encouragement we need and in seconds we are all in the water, slowly gravitating towards her.