Chapter 10 - Lacey

For some obscure reason I was nervous about my not date with West this morning. I had even spent some time going through all my new clothes trying to find something that said I thought he was lovely but don't want to date you kind of way. If anything, the sole thing I would take from any of these boys was a quick, no strings attached fuck. Hard and fast. I had a feeling that any one of them, Saint aside, would expect more from me though so for now I scolded my coochie meow meow and told her to keep it in my pants. The last thing I wanted to do was start something that I couldn't finish with one of the guys. Sighing ruefully I finish braiding my long raven hair and take one last look at my reflection in the mirror. I had decided since I was going to be handing prospective employees my resume the black slacks and flowy, green satin shirt that matched the colour of my eyes was a safe bet. Not only did it look cute, but it was comfortable as well. Win win in my mind.

Grabbing my purse, I still wasn't used to owning one let alone needing one, from the dresser I feel the vibration of a message on my phone. Taking it out I roll my eyes when I see it is from the group chat I was added to. Yet again. Rolling my eyes, I open the message.

West: Ready Lacey?

Ryder: She has been in the bathroom for a while, I would say she is ready. Though she does like to test agreed times. *laughing emoji

West: Heading over there now. See you soon.

Lawson: *pouting emoji

Lawson: *crying emoji

Lawson: *angry face emoji

Lawson: I take the last one back Lacey. Will you marry me? *couple emoji *wedding ring emoji *broad smile emoji

Ryder: Stop being so extra Lawson

West: He is just jealous I am going on a date with Lacey.

Saint: Not a date.

Me: Just a lift into town*raised eyebrow emoji

Lawson: *snickering emoji

Me: See you soon West.

*Lacey has left the group chat

*Lacey has been added to the group chat

Ryder: Stop leaving the group chat Lacey or I will come in there and spank you. And don't think for one minute that I won't put you over my knees. I would take great satisfaction in it actually.

Lawson: *eggplant emoji *moisture emoji *tongue emoji

Saint: Lawson stop using so many emojis or I will leave the chat along with Lace.

Laughing stupidly at the ridiculousness of the group chat messages I tuck my phone back into my purse and head downstairs to wait for West, hoping that I don't run into Ryder. Thankfully by the time I make it down the stairs, the front door opens and West steps in carrying a bunch of flowers, his face a shade of blood at having brought flowers to out not date I hope. "For me" I say sweetly, hoping like hell he doesn't see the surprise on my face. No one had ever purchased flowers for me before. Sure, Dane constantly picked flowers for me. Seizing any chance he could to steal them out of the garden beds of the nicer houses in our neighborhood for me. I remember one time an old guy ran out of his house buck naked swinging his cane furiosuly, screaming something about young assholes taking what they wanted. Dane and I had laughed for hours together in the playground that afternoon. It was another reason why I cherished him. He was just too darn sweet for his own good. But getting a large bouquet from a rich boy was a new experience for me. I wasn't sure yet if I liked it or not. Generally I hated flowers, unless they were hand-picked/stolen by Dane that is.

West blushes prettily again, one hand going nervously into his pocket as I step up to place a kiss on his cheek. He smells heavenly, all man and for a second my pussy forgets about the stern talking to she had earlier. "Did you just sniff me" West asks incredulously, looking at me with a smirk curling his lips."Fuck no rich boy" I lie quickly, taking the bunch from his hands intending to put them in a vase. "She so did sniff you West" Ryder chuckles from behind me.

God, smite me now. I had a knack for embarrassing myself around these guys it seemed. Way to go Lacey, your super power is losing your brain around your stepbrother and his friends. Why couldn't it be something cool like invisibility? Right now I could make good use of that shit. "So tell me baby girl, do you like the way he smells" Ryder purrs seductively in my ear. And fuck my life. I apparently can't help myself. I inhaled a lungful of Ryder too. "Did she just" West trails off, his eyes wide in amusement."She sure did" Ryder confirms. Asshole. Stepping back from Ryder before my brain malfunctions again I snatch my purse off the table and head for the front door. "Are we going or not West," I snap, irritated at being caught doing something so immature. "Don't worry Lacey. It kind of turns me on knowing that you want to breathe in our scent. I never knew I would find that attractive until now" Ryder calls out as I slam the door. Sniffing kink unlocked.

West and I spend a pleasant few hours driving around town, calling into different businesses so that I can introduce myself and give potential employers my resume. I had my fingers crossed for the position at the local café, waiting tables was a familiar occupation for me. Something I knew the hours would suit along with being a job I could excel at. Not that I was typically a people person. No, I was just very good at wearing a mask and pretending that I was happy which always put customers at ease. It made me feel like an alien wearing human skin but it I would endure it if only for my step sisters.

"Thank you so much for bringing me to town today West. I really do appreciate your help. My sisters mean the world to me, and I want to provide for them," I say, turning to West and reaching for his hand. "You really are something else Lacey" West replies, tugging me closer into his body. For a second, I stiffen, fear skittering over me due to the sudden movement. West must notice my reaction as he releases my hand and takes a step away from me. "Everything ok?". I don't know how to reply to that and fear he may see something I don't want him to so opt to nod in confirmation instead. Seemingly happy with my response West offers me a small smile. "Are you hungry Lacey? I know a nice restaurant down the street that makes a mean steak," he offers. I was relieved with the sudden change of topic, taking a deep breath I reach for Wests hand once more. Pushing out of my comfort zone, telling myself that I was safe with West. "Starving," I reply honestly.

West wasn't lying when he said they made a killer steak. It was so delicious I am currently walking back his Dodge Ram with the button of my trousers popped open to accommodate the food baby I was currently sporting. We make small talk as we head back towards the gated community, just every day mundane topics. Getting to know one another. The more I talk with West, the more I realise he is not just a pretty face. The dude was seriously smart, funny and a total sweetheart. I found myself enjoying his company more and more. After our sleep over in the theatre last weekend, I decided that I quite liked West and would consider taking things further with him, if the opportunity ever presented itself. An unladylike snort escapes my lips before I can stop it. Shit. Like I said earlier, my superpowers were growing stronger by the minute.

"What's so funny" West asks, eyeing me every so often as he navigates the streets before us."Nothing," I reply, heat creeping up my throat. "It was obviously something, I have never heard someone make a sound like that before without a good cause" he teases back lightly. Turning to examine his handsome face I say "I was just thinking that if I was given the chance to fuck you, I would" I deadpan causing West to choke on nothing. Leaning over I pat him on the back. "You ok sport," I ask, seriously worried that he may have a heart attack before we are safely back home. "In fact I snorted at the thought of there not being an opportunity to fuck you. Now I just have to decide if that is what I really want. If I want to complicate my life even more than it already is," I continue. Wests sharp intake of breath and the way he readjusts himself in his seat tells me all I need to know. I was right to snort.

Sunday, I decide to spend the morning in bed, reading through the material I need to memorize for our upcoming English test. The last thing I needed was Mr Marone breathing down my neck. Figuratively and literally sadly. If I got behind in English, I knew in my heart that he would find a way to force me to spend time alone with him. Shuddering at the thought I check the time on my mobile and notice that I have a missed facetime call from Dane last night. Setting my text book down I hit dial on his phone number. It rings out several times before informing me that the owner of the phone isn't currently available. Cursing myself for missing the call I shoot him a quick text instead apologizing for missing it. Seconds later my phone dings.

Dane: Sorry Lacey, I'm working at the moment and don't have a chance to answer my phone right now xx

Me: It is me who should be apologizing Dane. I am so sorry I missed your call last night. I miss you so much and wish that I could hear your voice right now.

Dane: Do you know what would cheer you up? Sending me tit pics *winky face.

I can't help but snicker. It is such a typical Dane reply and I love it. As I whip my shirt up to take said titty shot my bedroom door swings open and Ryder and the guys barge in. "Seriously shitheads. Ever heard of knocking," I growl. "Was she just" Ryder asks, looking at each of his friends for conformation. "Yes Ryder. It looks as if Lace was just about to take a picture of her breasts" Saint supplies, a total lack of interest in his voice. This guy seriously pisses me off with his cold indifferent, bullshit attitude. Looking Saint dead in the eyes I lift my shirt back up, making sure that I hold it under my chin so that I can maintain eye contact with him and take several pictures. Slowly. Lowering my shirt, I quickly hit send and then tuck my phone under my leg so that no one gets the big idea to try and take it from me. "Now that is done, get the fuck out of my room," I say with as much venom as I can. Have these guys never heard of the little invention of propriety called knocking? ARGH they were going to make me prematurely grey if they didn't stop riling me up so much.

"Who did you take the pictures for," Ryder asks with a growl to his voice. He has as much venom lacing his voice as mine did as he stalks towards me like I am a lamb and he is a fucking lion, ready to end the hunt. "Well my phone has not received any messages, so it wasn't me" Lawson pouts prettily. West looks dejected and it isn't a look I like to see on his face if I have to admit it. "If you must know I sent them to Dane," I reply with a huff, not that it is any of their business. "The not boyfriend. Classy" Saint sneers. "Fuck you Saint. Pot, kettle, black. I am sure there are more pics of your dick floating around cyber space then my tits," I retort, anger starting to rise inside of me. "Is that something that I would find in your search history Lace? Because I can assure you my penis has not seen a camera nor will it ever. I have more class than to lower myself to your standards and take lewd photographs for the sick pleasure of others."

Oh my god, no he just didn't. This shithead. I startle the guys when I rise from my position on my bed, yanking my yoga pants forward to shove my mobile phone down there. Happy with what I can see on my phone I snap a picture and then hit send on the group chat. "You're a condescending piece of shit Saint. I hope you enjoy the lewd trailer trash cunt and tit pictures I just sent to the group chat," I rage. I realise my actions are childish but I am too pissed off right now to care. Four phones chime at the same time, every single one of them including Saint pull their phones out of their pockets to view the photos I sent. Lawson whips his out faster than humanly possible and surprise, surprise my photos receive love hearts from him. It is quite comical to see their expressions in real time. Saint may be an asshole but I can tell even he is affected by the snaps, his pants are equally as tented as the others. And I must admit it is an impressive sight to behold. For once no one has a quick retort, nor have they taken their eyes off their screens. I start to worry when I see the three little dots informing me that Lawson is replying even though he is standing a few feet away from me.

Lawson: (screenshot of my tits) My new lock screen *smiling emoji *devil emoji

"Get. The. Fuck. Out," I scream in exasperation. Satisfaction rolling over me when they all scramble out of my bedroom. So much for a peaceful day studying.