Chapter 3 - West

Sighing with frustration, I give up trying to style my curly black hair. Rushing down the hall I call out a hasty goodbye to my mother as I head out to the garage. It is the first day back at school after the term three holidays and I am keen to see my friends. I know, I know. It sounds weird since I spent the entire holidays with them. Unlocking my black Dodge Ram I slam it into reverse, turning up Pumpkins scream in the dead of night by Savage Ga$p as I floor it out of the estate that Ryder, Saint, Lawson and I live. It was a gaited community for the rich and only five minutes to the prestigious school we all attended, Saint Gabrielle High. Or Saint G, as it was commonly referred to as. After one of my best friends, Ryder, had told me over the weekend that his new stepsister was moving in with him and would be starting school today I was curious and more than a little hopeful that she would be in some of my classes. Fresh meat and all that, recycling women was getting old. I had pestered Ryder for details about her but apparently, he had never met her before even though his mother, the bitch, had married her father several years ago. All Ryder could tell me was that he had seen a photo of her from when she was thirteen and that she had black hair. Great description bro I thought with a snort, pressing down harder on the accelerator making the quick drive to school even quicker.

Pulling into my reserved car park at the front entrance of Saint G I notice my best friends have already arrived. As I shut off the engine, I notice that there is a small crowd around West and Saints cars but noted that Ryders's car was missing, weird I thought. Ryder is usually the first one of us here every morning, I swear that fucker didn't sleep, and of course I was running late this morning due to having problems with trying to tame my wild mane. Climbing quickly out of my truck I sling my backpack over my shoulder and stride confidently towards my friends. Fist bumping Saint and Lawson as I pass them, I toss my backpack onto the ground and lean back onto Lawsons neon pink 1978 XC hardtop Cobra. Fucker had a thing for matching his cars to his pink hair and I'd be damned if it didn't suit his crazy ass. No sooner had I leant back and lit a cigarette a high-pitched squeal assaulted my ears before a tangle of blonde hair and limbs was sitting precariously in my lap. "Lyndsay" I say while blowing smoke in the blonde's face. She was the typical blonde bimbo cheerleader who had clung to our sides for the last few years trying to snag one of us solely for our status. "Aww West, aren't you happy to see me? You sure were happy to have my lips around your and Ryder's cocks on the weekend" She purrs in what I can only assume she thinks is in a seductive tone. "Speaking of Ryder, why isn't he here yet" I question Saint while trying to keep Lyndsay from unbuckling my belt in the carpark, her bimbo friends cheering her on. Just as Saint is about to reply I hear the unmistakable rumble or Ryders black 1971 Holden HS GTS Monaro pulling into the school. As he parks the group surrounding us suddenly starts whispering and walking towards Ryder as he gets out of his car with a huge fucking grin on his face. "What's up with Ryder. The fucker is never happy" Lawson asks as we watch Ryder stalk swiftly to his passenger jaw. Shit, colour me fucking curious. Ryder never allows anyone in his car, moments later I finally see why he is grinning like a loon on crack.

As Ryder opens the passenger door a creamy, slender hand grabs hold of his offered arm followed by the most gorgeous female I have ever seen in my life. Clutching onto Ryder's arm tightly she steps nervously out to stand beside him. "Fuck me" I groan while standing up to get a better view of the vixen. My lust filled vision fades quickly when I hear a screech coming from below me. Whoops, I forgot what's her face was sitting in my lap, she is pissed off at the humiliation of being dumped on her ass in front of everyone and when Lyndsay notices where all our eyes are pinned hers narrow into jealous slits. Shrugging my shoulders at Lyndsay, I step over her and stride confidently towards Ryder and the newcomer, hoping like fuck that it is his stepsister that will be living with him. "Ryder" I acknowledge as I approach, not taking my eyes off the goddess in front of me. She is like a doll with big green, doe eyes, hourglass figure with the longest, straight black hair that has me instantly fantasizing about wrapping it tightly around my fists as I fuck her from behind. Ryder clears his throat, quickly pulling me out of my fantasy. Adjusting my hard cock in my jeans I offer her my hand, wanting to touch her so badly. Looking to Ryder she hesitantly places her small hand in mine pulling a moan from my lips at how soft they are. Holy shit was she tiny, she couldn't be any taller than 5'4 and was deliciously dwarfed by my hulking 6'2 frame. "And who might you be sweetheart" I ask, mourning the loss of her hand in mine as she nervously wraps her arms around her tiny waist, pushing her lush tits up higher in the process. "Lacey" she replies shyly in a soft voice that sends sparks of electricity straight to my balls. Before I can ask her any more questions, Lacey is suddenly lifted in the air by Lawson who shouts "Mine" as he starts to run towards the front door of the school carrying her like a caveman causing everyone around us to break out into laughter. Looking at Ryder I can see the muscle in his jaw ticking, pissed off that our crazy fucking friend has somehow managed to snatch Lacey away from us within minutes of her arriving. Lawson is crazy but has never shown such a public display towards a woman before, so I knew I was not the only one smitten with Lacey already. By the look on Ryder's face, he too had some interest in his stepsister, interesting. It seemed he was willing to take a crack at her too. Looking back over my shoulder I wink at Saint, he of course wore the same perpetually angry look on his face as he tells me to fuck off and storms towards the school just as the bell rings. Laughing I head in after him, wondering if I would get a chance to see Lacey again before class.