Chapter 21 - Lacey

Waking up early the next morning to Saint exploring my body with his massive hands is now one of my new favourite things I decide. It is so sensual the way he tentatively explores every dip and curve of my body that I can't help but moan. "Good morning, Lace", he whispers tenderly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine with how husky his morning voice is. Rolling over to face him, I am blown away by the huge smile on his face. It is not something I have seen before, and it transforms his entire face into something truly beautiful. "Good morning, handsome," I smile back, noting that his radiant smile becomes even broader with my words, making me blush.

Saint's hands resume their exploration of my body, lighting every nerve ending on fire in their wake. He leans forwards and gently kisses my lips softly, almost shyly. Grasping the back of his neck, I pull him closer to my body and deepen the kiss, wrapping my leg around his hip to grind on his erection. "Lace", he warns, "Don't tempt me". "Why not" I whisper back, lightly nipping his bottom lip. "Because West is watching". His words make me jump away from him, quickly rolling over to look towards the door; sure enough, West is leaning against the frame with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. "Please, don't let me interrupt," he says with a delighted chuckle. If West thinks that I am too shy to continue just because he is watching, he has another thing coming. I would have thought the moment we all shared beside the pool would have been evidence enough of that. Or maybe West is counting on that.

Winking at him, I turn back to Saint and grab his face in my hands. "What are you doing, Lace" he enquires, his voice still husky as sin. "You heard the man," he said not to let him interrupt", I reply in-between, peppering his lips and face with gentle kisses. Taking one hand off his face, I trail my fingers down his hard, toned body until I reach his morning wood, causing Saint to groan into my mouth. The tip is already wet and leaking pre-cum which I gather in my fingers and run it up and down his silky shaft a few times. Saint grabs a handful of my hair and deepens our kiss, turning it from a slow, sensual kiss into something dirty and so erotic. Knowing that we have an audience makes me impossibly wet.

It is hard to believe that Saint was a virgin only a few hours ago. The way he expertly set my body on fire, I would never have guessed it. His fingers and mouth know exactly what they are doing, and there is nothing tentative about his touch now. It's like something inside him has snapped, and he is truly breathing for the first time. Like a starved man, he devours me mind, body and soul. I keep pumping his cock until he nips my bottom lip. "Get on your hands and knees, Lace. I want you screaming my name as you come undone. I want to brand you as mine so that you are so sore and can only think about me being inside of you while we are at the prom tonight" I don't need to be asked twice. I do as Saint instructs and quickly get onto my hands and knees.

Looking around the room, I notice West has moved from the door and is now sitting at Ryder's desk. His jeans pushed below his ass so that he could free his cock. The sight of him fisting it slowly, heat in his eyes, makes me shake with need. Saint instantly notices my gaze. "Keep your eyes on West. I want him to see you come undone while I fuck you, Lace. I want him to see the look pure of ecstasy on your face while you cum on my cock and watch your pretty little mouth produce those beautiful little sounds," Saint whispers in my ear as he braces himself over the top of me, running the tip of his cock through my soaking folds making me squirm in eager anticipation.

I don't have time to reply before Saint slams his cock into me in one swift movement, rocking the bed so hard that it slams into the wall with a loud thud. The sound eggs Saint on, setting a torturous pace as he pumps in and out of me. "Touch yourself, sweetheart", West commands from across the room. The way he is looking at me, I don't hesitate. I reach under myself, gathering moisture from my pussy and start to rub my clit in little circles. With West watching us while he gets himself off and Saint slams his huge cock into me from behind, it doesn't take long for me to feel my orgasm building. "Saint", I hiss, swirling my fingers faster ", I'm going to cum". "Don't you dare cum without me, Lace. I want to share the orgasm with you", he pants out behind me.