[BONUS TRACK] Office Affair 2.0

'You all better pray that he is alright or this is going to be your last day in this company' 

That was the last sentence the people got from Yin's assistant before he rushed to get out from that room. 

---

Yin's assistant runs to reach for Yin when he saw his boss walks towards the meeting room. 

'What's with you?' Yin asked to his panting assistant 

'I've closed the meeting, let's walk first, there's an emergency' 

The assistant guides Yin to the his private elevator, he doesn't want Yin to walk back to that room and fires everyone in an instant when he heard about his boyfriend. 

'What's going on?' Yin asked 

His assistant is still busy looking at his phone, which makes Yin confused, the elevator showing that they are heading to the lobby.

'What's the emergency?' 

'Talk!' 

The assistant startles and looks at Yin with a certain fear in his eyes. 

'We're going to the hospital' he said 

'What? Hospital? why, hospital?' 

'Who's-' 

Yin's face changed in a second

'something wrong with my parents?'

The assistant shakes his head. Yin looks at him confused and getting so impatient. 

'Is it-?' 

The assistant nods as if he understands what his boss implying 

'Mr. Wanarat' 

Yin's heart suddenly beats so fast. 

'I was informed that he collapsed during an on site diligence' 

'He was in Wang Noi, I spoke with the people there to take him to the hospital, but they don't have a car available' 

Yin slams the elevator door and then glares at his assistant. Yin tried to calm himself down and takes out his phone. 

'I have contacted the nearby hospital, they will send an ambulance, but, they will reach the place in 10 minutes as we speak' the assistant said 

Yin dials a number 

'What's the name the hospital' Yin asked coldly to his assistant

The assistant shows Yin the name of the hospital and the address, Yin then talks a bit through the phone before he is back to his assistant. 

'Call the hospital, there will be a chopper waiting them, bring War directly to our hospital' Yin said

Yin shuts his eyes and takes a really deep breath, he is so stress and angry.  

---

Both are now in Yin's car, the assistant is still busy with his phone, he needs to monitor the update minute to minute while Yin only sitting rigidly and looking outside the window. The assistant knows that Yin is extremely anxious at this moment, how could he not, the assistant is fully aware how Yin is so whipped to War, how he is so protective towards him. Now this is happen, he must be very stressful. 

'Sir' 

The assistant calls Yin and hands over his phone for Yin to see. It is the video that being recorded just a minute a go, showing still unconscious War being taken in to the chopper with several people assisting him. Yin's face turns into something that that the assistant never seen before, Yin bites his lips and it looks like he is about to cry or something. Just by looking at his expression, one can understand that this guy is extremely worried and under a severe stress. 

YinWar - Realistic Love S2 [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara