14

'Yin!' 

Yin by reflects pausing the video he just watched and turn over the tablet when he heard someone entering the room and calling his name. 

'I'm sorry, sir' Yin's secretary apologies to Yin as she followed Emily who stormed into the Yin's office. 

'Can you see that I'm busy' Yin looks at Emily uninterested. 

'I need to talk to you' Emily stressing her demand. 

'I'm busy, we can talk later' Yin is back to his position.

'But, Yin..!' Emily begs him

Yin looks at her giving her the idea that he isn't in the mood to argue. Emily glances at the documents on the table, where she can see some pictures of War. Type immediately covering those pictures and stares at Emily to show his discontent. 

'I'm sorry' Yin said to Type the soonest Emily is out from the room and he continues to play the video. 

' the soonest they get their hands on this case and the police got involved, your relationship with Yin and also Julia will be the headlines maybe in all major news site in the country. They will stir the public to condemn you and Yin for killing Julia as she was Yin former love interest, who happened to be pregnant with his child'  Mrs. Wong talked to War as if it is an easy thing for him to digest. 

War: but that's not true, she wasn't pregnant with Yin's child, and her death, it was an accident, I was just try to protect Bright and my mother. 

Mrs. Wong: who cares about right or wrong, the media can turn everything around. Yin will be ruined by this, he might not have the chance to sit on the board of the company, the shareholders will refuse his nomination.

Mrs. Wong: I know that you are also the victim here War, but as a mother, I will do everything in power to protect my son. Yin still has a bright future a head of him, please don't ruin it.

War looked at Mrs. Wong with tears falling down his face 'What do you want me to do?' 

Mrs. Wong: leave the country, leave everything. We'll take care the rest. 

War looked at Mrs. Wong and then the guy next to her. 'Will Yin know about this?' 

'No, beside the three of us here, no one will know about this'  the guy explained. 

'Can - can I talk to Yin, one last time?'  War begged to the two persons in front of him. 'I don't want to hurt him' 

'Yin will survive, he will get over you at some point'  Mrs. Wong said firmly. 

War just nods while tears are coming back. 

Mrs. Wong left the room and War stayed with the black suited guy. 

'sign this papers' he pushed a folder with papers inside to War.

'What are these?' War with his eyes that were still red, opened the papers.

'You'll leave the country, tomorrow' 'You'll get a new name, a new identity' the guy said

'Where will I go?' War asked

'you'll know it tomorrow'

'for how long?' War looked at him

'three years' 'you can comeback with one condition' 'there, you can read it yourself' the guy pointing at the papers.

War clenched his fists and tears fell down his cheek. 

'Can you leave me for a moment, please?' War said to the guy with his eyes still on the paper.