[BONUS TRACK] Office Affair 4.0

'he resigned ...' 

'Really? Director Yuranunt resigned?'

War could hear people talking in the other table. He is currently standing in front of a coffee bar in the cafetaria inside the office building. Been five months War working in Wong's corporation, the incident with Nana and the director was something he never expected. 

War looking at his buzzing phone, it's Yin. War sighs and takes the call after he pretty much gives Yin a cold shoulder for the past two days. 

'Sweetheart...'  

'hmmm...' War just hums to Yin's soft greeting

'where are you baby? have you got your lunch?'  

'Yes' War answered shortly, but he lied.  

'I'm hungry...'  Yin sulks 

War tries so hard to not smile, he misses the man, so much, actually, but he wants to give him a lesson. 

This is the first time War witnessed Yin somewhat abusing his power over his employees. Eventhough he still couldn't get the whole picture of the incident, all the people he asked had been consistently silent, but the information he heard from Nana that day and the fact that numbers of people were gone from his department, had given War the idea of what had happened. 

'Then eat' War said, as he tried to sound cold

'I don't have appetite, my head hurts' 

War turns to worry, but before he could respond to Yin, he collides with someone. 

'Aahh...' War complains as he feels a hot liquid poured all over his left hand 

Yin can hear that voice of War.

'War, what's going on?'  

'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry' Yin could hear someone talking to War 

'It's ok' War answered shortly and walks to leave the person with the phone still on.

'War!'  Yin raises his tone a bit 

'Yes, Yin' 

'What happened, why he said sorry to you?' 

'Nothing,  nothing happened'

'Wanarat!, tell me what happened, and where are you now?' 

War can hear that bit of anger in Yin's voice, he doesn't dare to challenge him at this point. 

'It's nothing, Yin. I just accidentally  bumped into someone and a bit of his coffee got to my hand. It's not a bit deal' War said 

Yin sighs heavily, 'to my office, now'  Yin ordered 

'Yin, I-' 

'Now!, or I go down and drag you here' Yin doesn't sound that he is joking this time.

---

Yin messaging his forehead while waiting for War to reach to his office, he knows War was in pain just now, he knows his boyfriend far too well to actually know that he was flinching just by listening to him whispered. War is not weak, but he has a low tolerance to pain actually, that's why Yin is always worried if that smaller man doing hard activities or works.

Yin can hear his door is being opened. 

'Sir, Mr. Wanarat is here' his secretary said 

He nods at her and she lets War get inside before he shuts the door dan leaves. War stands near the door, not walk further. Yin shakes his head looking at War who still looking down, he walks to approach this person that he misses so much.