9

'Welcome' Meen greets War with an endearing smiles as he opens the door for him. 

'What's wrong with you?' War shakes his head seeing Meen who acting like a weirdo. 'You live here by yourself?' War screening out the condo, it's quite big for one person, especially for a student like Meen. 'he must be another spoiled rich boy'  War thinks. 

Meen: Yes, I'm here alone

War: Where are your parents? they are not in Bangkok? 

Meen just giving War a wild smiles 'They are' 'It's just that they are travelling a lot' War just nods. 

War: So, where should we study? here? 

'Ah, before that, let's get some breakfast first' Meen grabs War's hand and drags him to the kitchen. 'Hey, I'm not here to eat kiddo' War tries to release his hand but that big hand of Meen is too strong for him, so he just follows that big boy to the kitchen. 

'Here, I hope you like peanut butter' Meen pushes a plate with peanut butter bread and a glass of hot chocolate. Both are War's favorite. War looks at him for a couple of seconds. 

'War!' Meen taps War's cheek lightly and it startles War a bit. 'You don't like it?' Meen looks a bit worried. 'I have another stuffs on the fridge, if you-' 

'No, no, it's ok' 'Both are my favorites actually, thanks' War said softly and smiles at Meen who gives him even a wider smile.  

---

'How is it?' Yin talks to someone on the phone. 'he moves out?' 'where?' 

'A condo near Siam Centre' 

'it is a good place'  Yin nods at that information. 'Did you check, whether he rent or-? 

'I think he rents it, the unit he uses is registered under Vachirawit Brown-Smith' 

'Bright?' Yin frowning.

'Did he go to work this morning?' Yin asked further 

'I'm not sure if he is working, but he left around 9.30 to Marque Sukhumvit' 'I think he is visiting someone there, but I'm not sure' 

'ok, thanks' 'update me again later' Yin hangs up the phone. 

'So Bright is helping War', Yin thinks while sipping his coffee. Yin once again talk to his personal banker and still War hasn't withdraw any money from his account. 'Did Bright lie when he said he didn't know about War?'  'Did War leave me because of Bright?'  Yin can feel a bit of anger within him. He really thinks he deserves an explanation, he cannot let this curiosity eating him alive. 

Since that meeting with War, Yin is getting more and more anxious about his feeling towards him. He is still confused on what to do with this situation regarding War. Some part of himself expecting War come to him, explaining the reason of his disappearance, and maybe with a proper apology, and... a request to get back together, perhaps? But the other part, the one where he rationalized thing, tries to make him thinking about the consequences of getting back with War. What should he do with Emily, how then he explains things to his parents, and his bestfriends, who seem to really against the idea of getting back with War. 

But for the most part, Yin actually aware that he couldn't bare the fact if eventually War indeed left him because of Bright. He might go ballistic and destroy Bright or War himself.  

Yin sees his phone flashing with Prom ID in the screen 

'Prom' Yin picks up the call 

Prom: today is Plan's birthday, Mean is throwing a small party for him, you have to come. I don't accept a no.