53

'Wanarat!' Yin said with a bit of frustration the moment War picked up his call

'Yin Anan!' War jokingly responded to Yin which followed by a chuckle 

'Where are you?' 'And don't you dare to lie to me!' 

'I'm on my way' War said shortly 

'on your way to where?' 

'hmm, to-, to the hospital... hehehe..' War said softly 

'Wanarat!' 'Why didn't you tell me!' 'If Win doesn't shout at me to make sure you do your regular check up, you wouldn't tell me, would you!?' 

'Hisshh, Win is such a traitor' 

'Don't you dare to blame him, he said you have missed your check up schedule for a month!'  'What were you thinking!?' 

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It's only a regular check up that I need to do every six-months, it's not a big deal'  

'If I were there with you, I'm going to smack your head now, really!'  Yin said angrily 

'Woah, thank God you are on your way to Chiang Mai, hehehe..' War still on his joking mode 

'I will get back home now, wait for me' Yin said firmly

'Hei, Hei, don't, don't, What are you doing?' 'You're going to open our biggest factory in the country, what do you mean you're getting back home? War now sounded worried

'I'll ask them to reschedule everything' 

'Are you out of your mind, what would you tell them?' 'They have prepared everything for your visit!' 

'Well, I will tell them to cancel the event, have it rescheduled because I need to meet my naughty boyfriend to give him some lessons since he already dared to lie to me' 

'W-what?'

'Oh, and I will tell them that his name is Wanarat Ratsamerat, part of the Investment Department!' 

'Don't you dare, Yin Anan Wong!' 

'try me!' 

'cancel the meeting, we're going back' War can hear Yin said to his assistant. 

'I'm sorry' Yin can hear a sudden change to War's tone, he sounded dejected. 

'Please don't be like this, I didn't mean to not telling you, it's just I don't want you to0 focus on me' 'You have companies to run, thousands of people depend on you, I don't want you to get swayed because of me' 'I'll be fine in doing stuffs on my own, please don't worry about me too much' 

War can hear Yin sigh. 

'I'm not spoiling you War, and I'm not neglecting my responsibility to the company, if that's what you are worrying' 'I was mad because this is related to your health, I want to go with you because I want to know your condition' 'I know you can go by your own, but I want to sit there and listen to what the doctor said about your health condition' 'Is that too much for you?' 

'I thought about telling you but I know you have this schedule to go to Chiang Mai and I know it is important, I-' 

'You are more important, War' Yin cut War's words

'And that's the reason I didn't tell you, I know you will cancel the event' 'I can't let you do that, not when you already on your way there'