3

'TURN AROUND!' 'TURN AROUND' Yin shouts at his driver while his eyes still set on that bus stop which starts to fade away. 'But sir, we cannot do any U-Turn here' the driver sounds unsure. 

'I DON'T CARE!' 'I SAID TURN AROUND!' Yin hits the window out of frustration. He only realized that he was only few meters away from War when his car already moved away from that bus stop. The driver take a U-Turn in an intersection making some cars honking at them. 'Faster!' Yin looks so anxious even the sound of his phone ringing making him even more stress. Yin took the phone and saw Emily's name on the screen and without hesitation he swiped to reject the call, the sound of that ringtone making him even more nervous. Yin bites his lips as his car approaching that bus stop. 'There, stop at that bus stop' the driver abides to that instruction and Yin immediately gets out from the car even before his car stopped entirely. 

'No, no' 'where is he' Yin wandering the bus stop while talking to himself, his hands are shaking, his heart beating so fast. No one is there, no War, no one. 

'Argghhhh!' Yin shouts to himself. He looks to the sky wanted to scream at God maybe, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for some moments. He tried to compose himself, tried to make his heart calmer, so he can think clearer. He puts his hands on his waist while looking down to ground, he was late he thinks. Yin takes one last look to the bus stop, he couldn't believe what he saw just now. Was it really War or it's only his imagination. Yin has been trying so hard to supress his lingering feeling for War, it has been 4 years, but why, just that small glimpse of War already able to turn Yin's world upside down. 

Yin drags his feet to get back to his car while still his head hangs low. Yin suddenly stops when he steps on a small paper. Yin takes that small paper which happens to be a restaurant business card. 'Le Normandie' it is written in that business card. That card can belong to anyone that has been using this bus stop or passing by this road, but at this point Yin doesn't care anymore. 

'Go to this restaurant' he instructed his driver. Along the way Yin still couldn't control his nervousness, his heart just ready to burst at any time at this point. 

'We are here sir' the driver talks to Yin the moment they arrived in front of the restaurant. He entered that Michelin star's restaurant and immediately look for the manager. 

'You are looking for me sir? the manager greets Yin. 'Is there anything I can help you with?' 

'Yes' 'Do you happen to know a customer named War?' 'War Wanarat I mean?' Yin asked him directly. 

The manager looks a bit confused at this question. 

'Ah, hmm...' 'He kinda left me with this business card, your restaurant business card' Yin hands him the card, he doesn't want to be seen like a creep who suddenly asked about someone without any clue. 

'Hmm, I'm sorry I believe we don't have any regular customer with that name' the manager explains. 

Yin's face turns sour right a way. 

'Are you sure?' 'Can you check your register or any of your other staffs or waiters maybe?' Yin sounds demanding right now. 

'Positive Sir, I know all my regulars by heart, and we don't have that name' the manager insists. 

Yin releasing a big sigh 'alright then'. 

'But I do know someone with the same name, but he is no customer' 

Yin immediately stops his step as he was intending to leave the place. 'You do?' 

'Yes, I know someone name War Wanarat, but he is not a customer, he works here' the manager lightly explain to Yin who cannot hide the fact that he is ecstatic.