33

'YOU LOVE ME, WAR' 'ONLY ME' 

Yin looks fiercely at War who still tries to avoid Yin's gaze but unable to since Yin still locks his face by using his hands. War holds Yin's arms and looks at Yin while holding up his tears. 

'You love me, War' 'Stop hurting yourself, love' 'You know exactly that you are also suffering when we are not together' 

Yin continues to look at War as those tears cannot be held any longer. Yin just smiles lovingly at War. 

'you don't know how much I miss you, War' Yin closes the gap between their faces and slowly putting his lips on War's. War who still closes his eyes can feel his whole body turns into a very light feather. He feels weak, his stomach is full of weird sensations. Yin moves one of his hands to grab War's waist and pulls him in closer. Yin moves his head to the side to give several light smooches to War's lips starting from the middle to the edge. War hasn't responded too much but Yin can feel he tries to move his lips. Yin letting go the kiss as he feels War is lightly sobbing and holding his arm so tight. 

War immediately covers his face using both of his hands 'I- I ha- hate you' war said with his body slightly trembling. 

'No, you don't' Yin said 'You love me, you crazily in love with me' Yin holds War's arms on the side. 

'I- HATE YOU!' War shouts a bit with his face still covered. 

Yin chuckles and and abruptly takes War into his embrace 'No, you don't' 'You're just playing hard to get' 

'You asshole!' 

'Arrgghhh...' Yin holds his chest as War suddenly pushes him a bit hard. 

'I- I'm sorry' War swiftly moves towards Yin and holds his body to prevent him from falling to the floor. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean-' Yin takes War and hugs him again. 

'Y-Yin' War said to Yin who doesn't move and still hugging War. 

'hmmm?' 

'What are you doing?' War looks up to Yin inside the hug

'nothing' 'I'm recharging' Yin said while caressing War's hair

'huh?' 

'You sucks all of my energy when you left me' 'I need a recharge' 

'Are you crazy?' War softly hits Yin's back and pushes him a bit, 'You need to get back to your bed' 

'You and your friends are equally annoying' war murmurs while helping Yin walks back to his bed. 

'My friends?' 'What did they do?' 

'Do you think I would come here if they didn't tell me that your condition is really bad, and they need my help' War said sluggishly while fixing Yin's blanket and putting pillow behind his back. 

'really?' Yin laughs a bit 'they really are my bestfriends' 

'So annoying' 

'what did they say?' 

'that your heart stopped once and you refused all medications' 

'you worried?' 

War nods a bit 

'but when I arrived you seemed to be healthy and happy with her' War wipes the remaining tears left on his face. 

Yin grabs his hand and pulls him to sit with him on the bed 'What did I say about assuming things' Yin takes War's other hand and uses his hand to wipes those remaining tears on War's eyes. 

YinWar - Realistic Love S2 [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें