4

This is the third day Meen comes to that same bus stop he bumped at War, the exact hour, the exact spot, but he hasn't found him until now. 

'That guy again' Meen said to himself. He saw the exact same guy since three days a go, came almost at the same time as him. He is in a full suited form, 'how can this guy handle the heat with that stuffs'  Meen thinks while seeing that guy curiously. The guy always has his car and driver drop him near that bus stop, it is a weird situation for Meen but he doesn't care. He only wants his book back, and this Wanarat guy is nowhere to be found. The guy with suit went back after 30 minutes of waiting. 

'you have 1 friend request' Meen sees a facebook notification in his phone screen. He smiles at the name of the account requesting to be his friend. 'Wanarat', he clicks to approve such request and one message immediately pop up. 

War: I'm sorry to bother you, is this Meen Nichakoon, engineering student at Chulalongkorn? 

'How does he know I study at Chula?'  Meen stared at his phone. 

Meen: yes, I am

War: I am War, we bumped into each other around 4 days a go in a bus stop. I think you have taken my book by mistake and I did to your calculus book. When and where I can meet you to exchange the books?

'This guy is so formal'  Meen further said to himself. 

Meen: I have time today, let's meet at Starbucks Central World, say at 4pm? 

War: sorry, if today, I can only meet you at 8pm. But if it is too late we can meet tomorrow instead. 

Meen: No, 8pm is fine. 

War: ok, see you at 8. Thanks. 

---

 'Yin, where have you been?' Emily sounds a bit pissed when he entered Yin's office. 

Yin looks at her for a moment and get back to the documents in front of him. Emily circling her arms around Yin's neck and kissed Yin's cheek. 'I miss you' she whispers to Yin's left ear. 

'I'm sorry' 'There's so many things to get done' Yin looks at her tries to give an apologetic expression. 

'You need to take care of yourself better' 'I'm worried about your health' Emily takes Yin's arm chair to make him face her. 'I said I miss you, don't you miss me?' She sits at Yin's lap and starts kissing him. 

'Emily, sorry, I need to get this document done before 4' Yin suddenly released the kiss and helped Emily to stand immediately when she tries to get her tongue plays. 'Yin...' she mumbles looking at  her boyfriend who directly back to his documents, even don't bother to check whether she is ok with that attitude. Emily takes her bag and leaves the room with a pretty loud bang from the door. 

Yin throws his pen and leans back on his seat. 'What was I thinking?' he said to himself. Yin raised from his seat and walked to the nearest big glass window in his office. He can see the beautiful scenery of Bangkok city from level 47 where his office is located. 'How can I get rid of you from my head' Yin hits that glass window using his fist. 

'Yes Kao' Yin answers the call from Kao. 

Kao: remember that culinary company that we took over? 

Yin: yes, what about it

Kao: the principal of EastStar is inviting us for dinner tonight, they said they have some other proposals to offer. Do you have time tonight? 

Yin: what time? 

Kao: 7.30? 

Yin: ok, just let me know the place.