35

'Everything alright?' Prom asked War who sits on the passenger seat. 

War nods 'Thank you Phi, you don't have to do this' 

'You know I have to' 'Yin is really worried about you, I also worried about you' 

'I'm sorry to make all of you worried' 

Prom just smiles 'you never changed don't you?' 

'huh?' War turns his face and looks at Prom. 

'Too much consideration towards other people' 

'Is it a bad thing?' War asked him

'No' Prom shakes his head. 'But rather than being sorry, I prefer you to be happy and grateful that people are care for you' 

'Yin is so in love with you, he cares about you like he does to no other' rather being sorry about that or worried that you will hurt him, be grateful instead' Prom continues

War looks at Prom intently tries to digest every words he said, those advice are so make sense. 

'Hei, stop looking at me like that' 'Do you want me to revive my feeling for you?' Prom said softly

'Huh?' 'What feeling?' War looks confused

'ahh, nothing, forget it' 

'We are here' Prom stops his car right in front of War's office building. 

'Thank you so much Phi' 'I'm so-'

'What I said about being sorry?' Prom cuts his words right away. 

'ah, thank you Phi' 'I'm grateful to have friend like you guys' War smiles. 

'Good boy' Prom pats War's head and smiles at him. 

War just opens the car and ready to leave when Prom grabs his hand 'If Meen doing something weird or in any way he looks like he will hurt you, call me, ok?' War nods. 

'Ah, when will Phi Yin discharged?' War asked Prom

'This evening, you want me to pick you up?

'Will that be ok?' War asked still in doubt

'You are his boyfriend, of course it will be ok' Prom laughs at War. 

----

War walks to his desk, it is still quite early so not many people still. He pulls his seat and sees an envelope on his desk, with his name on it. 

' Operations' War reads what it is written in that letter. He bites his lips and his forehead frowned. 

'Meen' War looks at the signature in that letter. 

'So, you're no longer sucking his dick, huh?' a woman comes to his desk and smirks at War who still drawn into the letter. 

'huh?' War looks at her confused 

'Everyone here already know' 

'Know what?' War still confused 

'Don't act like an angel, you are a slut' the woman walks a way from War with her hands wrapped on her chest. 

'Clean up your desk, you are moving out today' War's manager comes to his desk and throws some papers. 'But it said I-' War pointing at the paper on his desk. 'Who cares, somebody needs to use this desk, so, move a long' he said lightly to War who still cannot believe what just happening. 

War looks at his mobile phone, he is contemplating of contacting Meen, asking him about what actually happening. He knows that he made a mistake, but what it has to do with his job. War has only spent 1 month in the finance department, the internship are arranged for 6 months, but why he is being transferred just after 1 month, and to the operations department, he has no background with the production or any experience about it. He is so confused about it.