37

Yin opens his eyes to the sunlight that sneak into his room through that gap between his window glass curtain. He slept so well last night, he never woke up this late. Yin tapping the other side of his bed, it's empty, his eyes dilated instantly and his body jolts with a bit of shock.

'War.. War...' Yin calls War while sitting on his bed and his eyes wandering around the room, he jumps right after hear no respond. He runs to the toilet and still now War, Yin walks speedily outside while shouting War's name. 

'Is he leaving me again, but we have agreed last night..' Yin murmurs while walking around his penthouse like crazy. 

'Where are you W-' Yin stops when he reached the dining room, he saw some dishes on the table, also some fruits. 

'War..' 'Baby?' Yin still calls him until he saw a note on the table, he sighs, feels relieve. 

'I need to meet someone. Sorry to not wake you up, you look very much need lots of sleep. Please eat your breakfast before you leave the office. I love you'  Yin reads the note, his head is frowning but smiles right away after he read the I love you phrase. Yin runs to his room to get his phone. 

--- 

'Good morning War' the old man smiles at War when he is entering the car. 'Good morning Uncle' War smiles back. 

'How are you? you sleep well?' 

'I'm good Uncle, how are you?' 

The old man nods 'I'm good, War' 

'Thank you for taking care of Yin the other night' 

War just smiles and nods.

'War, listen' 'I want to apologies about the whole thing' 'I didn't mean to force you to meet Yin' 'And believe me that I didn't know that you are my son's boyfriend when the first time we met, it was pure coincidence' the old man explains to War while sipping his coffee. 

War nods softly 'It's ok uncle, you don't need to apologies, really'

'Thank you War, I know you are a good kid' 'So, how is it with Yin?' 

War looks nervous, he doesn't know how to respond to this question. 'I- I'm.. We, uh-'

The old man chuckles 'you take him back?' 

'huh?' War looks at him confused 

'I know how hard it was for you back then, I also know that Yin has done some stuffs that hurt you' 'But I know for sure that he loves you, he really really loves you' 'He is a good kid, War' 'He is also suffering a lot when you two were not in a good term' 'I'm not saying this because he is my son, but, I'm saying this because I know you also love and care for him'  

War just looks down while listening to Yin's father 'You are not angry?' 

'Angry?' 'For what?' 

'He supposed to marry Emily, he'll have a perfect family, you'll have the perfect daughter in law, with grandkids' 'I can't give him that, I can't give you that' War says weakly. 

Yin's father taps War's shoulder 'That's true, but Yin will be suffered for the rest of his life, he will never found his happiness, because you are his happiness' 'You two will form a perfect family because you love and care for each other' 'With or without kids, as long as you two have each other and be content about it, I have no problem' 

'But-'

'War, I know you have doubts, or feel insecure sometimes, but please trust Yin' 'I know my own son, I know how committed he is to you' 'He is lost without you, and so do you'