32

'oh, hello Uncle Wong' 'You are here' Prom greets the old man who just enters the room, Mean and Gulf also approach and hug him. 

'Dad' Yin said weakly to his father with a thin smile on his face. 

'ah, where is he?' the old man looks behind him and talk to himself making the other people in the room confuse. 'You come with someone?' Prom asked him and he nods while walking to door. 

'Why are you still here?' the old man gets back outside and looks for War who still stunned and standing outside not moving. 

'War..' 

'Ah, y-yes, Uncle' War still with his confused face. 

'Come on in' the old man takes one of War's hand and pulls him in, but War stop him

'Uncle, wait' War still hesitating to walk inside. 'Why are they call you Uncle Wong?' War tries to be polite about this. 

The old man just smiles 'because I am' and he drags War inside with that plastic bags in both of his hands.

Yin's father takes War with him and gets back to the room with the entire people in there looking at them both. 

'War?' both Gulf and Mean said at the same time. War can be seen only looking down with the plastic bags on his hands, he moves a bit to go behind Yin's father to hide himself from Yin. 

'Ah, you are here, Emily' 'Here, take these stuffs from War and put them somewhere' Yin's father said to Emily who looks so happy that she's been acknowledge by Yin's father. Yin still looks somewhat confuse as to how and why War is in his room and get there with his father, however he doesn't speak any word just yet.

Emily approaching War and takes the plastic bags from War, 'I'll take these, you can go now' Emily whispers to War while taking the plastic bags. Yin who cannot  move his eyes from War after his father is no longer standing in front of War can see War nodding to Emily with a glimpse of sadness can be seen in his expression. War turns around and walking to the door as he expects that now one is realizing it. 

'War, where are you going?' the old man suddenly calls him when he just about 2 meters from the door. The others also looking at him as he turns around again to face Yin's father. 'I- I'm going back Uncle' War said softly with his eyes only focusing on Yin's father, he doesn't want to look at the others, especially Yin. 

'Are you in a hurry?' Yin's father asked him again. 

'Uh, it's-' 'I-' War cannot form his words as he feels extremely nervous. 

'Can I ask you for some other help?' 

'huh?' War looks at him and nods. 'Great!' Yin's father clap his hands and looks at Yin who looks at his father confusedly. 

'So, boys, anyone's hungry?' Yin's father look at Prom, Gulf, and Mean. 'I haven't got my dinner, care to eat together?' Yin looks at his father then to his friends who also look at each other. 

'Oh, yeah!' Gulf raises his fist 'I'm in, it's not everyday we got a treat from the one and only Uncle Wong' Gulf looks at Mean and gives him a high five 'Yes, baby, expensive dinner it is' Prom can only shakes his head and nods to Yin's father 'We'll go with you Uncle' 

The old man gives his thumb to the three guys and then turns to War 'War, can I ask for your help to take care of Yin while we are gone?' the old man smiles at War. 

'Huh?' 'M-me?' 'B-but-' War startled 

'It's ok Uncle, I can stay here with Yin, he can go' Emily said while looking at War with condescending look making War looks down and feels something pinched his heart. Yin sees that painful look in War's face, he really wants to come run and hug him right away, but he couldn't at that moment.