1

'Good evening sir, do you already have reservation?' the frontline staff asked the tall and handsome man who just came in with his full suit and tie. 

'He is with me Arnie' one beautiful woman suddenly appears and holds the man hand immediately and guides him to their table. 'You are late' 'Again' 'Mr Anan Wong' that woman said jokingly to the guy who response to her with a pleasant smile. 'I'm sorry Emily' the guy kissed her in the cheek 'won't happen again' then she smiles at him instantly. 

'I think you two needs to get married soon, so Yin can have someone taking care of his unorganized life' 'Like me!' Mean takes Plan's hand and kisses it.   

'Well, I would love to' the woman holds Yin's hand and smiles at him. 

'See, what are you waiting for, Yin?' 'Just propose to her already' Gulf adding fuel to the fire. 

Yin just smiles and shakes his head 'Just wait and see!' Yin glares at Mean and Gulf.

'Wohhooo!' 'Finally' Gulf and Mean looks like they are enjoying this too much. 

The dinner looks festive and warm, Yin together with his 4 best buddies were invited by Emily, Yin's girlfriend, to the soft opening of her family new restaurant. Mean has been married for a year to Plan, so of course he brings Plan to the dinner, while Kao and Gulf, both are seeing someone but not that serious yet so they decided to not bring anyone. Prom is with Benz, his fiancé. No one could predict that Prom would ended up with a man, but there he is, being so whipped to Benz since the first time they met. 

They all look very happy and content.  

---

'Are you serious about proposing?' Emily said to Yin while both of them are in the way back from the dinner. Yin looks at her and smiles 'Let's talk about it later ok?'. The woman nods and Yin brings her to his embrace while his sight is on the road and his mind is wondering around God knows where. 

---

'Hei, War!' 'Why are you late again?' 'You'll be eaten alive by Mr.Lim' a guy came to War and hurriedly gives him some space in front of the sink. 'I'm so sorry, I was having an exam just now' 'Thank you for covering me' 'You are the best Phi!' War hugs him so tight 'argghhh.. let go of me!' 'Quickly, clean all those plates, we have so many customers today' 

'Yes, boss!' War salutes him before starting his task to clean all those dirty dinning utensils currently drown from the running water on the sink. 

'Another order coming in!' War hears the loud voice of Best, one of his closest ally in the restaurant. It was a chaotic and tiring night as usual. War wipes his sweating forehead, it was hot inside that kitchen. 

War is currently working as a helper in a small restaurant down town Bangkok. It has been 6 months since he started to work there. It was a bliss actually, War was looking for another part time job that he could do after his evening classes were finished. The restaurant offered him a job as a helper/cleaner at night shift, he started to work at 9pm and finished when the restaurant is closed, practically at 1 or 2 in the morning. For War his current schedule works like wonder as he needs the money to pay for his tuition along with his living expenses. 

During the day, War is working as a waiter in a French restaurant, his ability to speak French fluently has earned him that position. He doesn't know how to cook that's the problem, so he can only serve as a waiter or cleaner. He works from 6 am to 3pm in the afternoon. The salary he gets from the restaurant has helped him a lot, the restaurant itself is part of a big chain of culinary company that focusing on European cuisines. 

It is not easy for War to find a decent job without any diploma or bachelor degree. He didn't manage to complete his bachelor degree, in fact after that remarkable 1st semester, War decided to drop his study. Now, he is currently taking an evening class on accounting and management since that's the better option for him if he is targeting an office work in the future. The class started at 4pm and finished mostly at 8.30pm, everyday. 

---

'Aren't you tired?' Best looks at War while leaning on the wall near the sink where War is currently doing his cleaning work. War just laugh at Best 'I don't have the privilege to complain, dear Phi Best' 

Best: but you have almost no time to rest War. You only sleep like, what, two.. three.. hours per day. They said lack of sleep can damage your health. 

War: yeah, yeah, understand dad! 

Best: I'm not joking here Wanarat! As your only friend, you need to listen to me. I'm afraid that your body cannot handle it. 

War: I know Phi, I'm trying my best to keep everything in order, also with my health. Don't worry, na. 

War dries his hand and comes to Best and gets his shoulders, 'You yourself need to take care, Phi' 'You need to rest also, just go home already' 'your wife and kids are waiting at home'. 

War drags Best to go out from the restaurant before go back to his work. Almost every night he will be the last one standing, cleaning out everything and close the restaurant. It was like the old days, he works until late, cleaning up the place and close the shop. But it was different back then, the memories never fade away.

War gets out from the restaurant, the wind hits his body, it is cold outside. He walks through the empty sidewalk, looking at the one way street with only one or two cars  passing by. 

It's been 4 years, 4 years since the last time War saw Yin. He never forgets him, never forgets the day the two first met, the first kiss. Yin was his first and only love that he foolishly sacrificed because he didn't have enough confidence and power to fight for their love. He lets the world beats him. 

War opens the door to his small room and get to the drawer. 'Another 10,000, then I'll repay my debt to you' War said while looking at his saving book.