46

'This can't be a coincidence' Yin said to both Win and Bright. 

'Yin!' the three turn to the direction where they see Prom, Gulf, and Mean are running to their way. 

'What happened?' Mean asked 

All now standing in front of the ICU. Kao was hurriedly brought to the hospital after the incident, it's almost an hour they've been doing the surgery. 

'Someone stabbed Kao, in front of the hotel' Yin said 

'The police is still investigating it' 

'What is going on Yin?' Bright interrupts. 'Do you think this incident got anything to do with War? or my step mother?' 

'your step mother?' Prom said and being confused. 

'I'm still not sure, I've asked my men to check and investigate also' 'Up to this point, what we know is that Meen, Kao, and your step mother has been in contact, I don't know whether all three together, or separately' 

'I'm not sure why Kao had anything to do with her, Meen also' 'We found that Meen could feed her something, but I'm not sure what it is, he is still refused to talk' Yin explains to the others. 

Their discussion is being stopped by the noise coming from a person running to their direction. 

'speaking of the devil' Gulf murmurs 

'WHERE IS HE?' Meen directly walked to Yin

'Tell me where is he?' Meen takes Yin's hand 

Yin takes his hand back and glared at Meen 'What are you doing here?' 

'Where is he? Where is Kao?' 'He is not dead, isn't he?' Meen shakes Yin's shoulder

'Hei, watch your mouth!' Mean grabs his hand from Yin. 

'Tell me, he is not dead, right?' 'He cannot be dead, he can't!' Meen said like a crazy person. His eyes and expressions showing that he is confused and desperate. 

'He can't be dead, He is the only hope for War' Meen said with a rather cracking voice. 

Yin grabs his shoulder and looked him in the eyes 'What do you mean, that he is the only hope for War?' 

Meen just stares at Yin not saying any word. 

'MEEN!' 'Talk, or I swear, I'll pull your tongue out if I have to!' Yin strengthen his grip over Meen's shoulder and his face looks scary. The other guys try to calm him down. 

Meen yanks Yin's hands and sighs. 

'He gave her the video' 

'What!?' almost all said in unison.

'What the fuck Kao!' Yin said frustrated

'No, it can't be. Kao would never do that!' Gulf said 'You lied!' 

Meen turns to him 'What's the point of lying?' 

'Tell me, what do you mean he is the only hope for War?' Yin again tries to get Meen's focus back

'the video' 'It supposed to be longer than that' 'I saw it once, it has the entire incident, from Julia stabbed War's mother, then you' Meen looks at Bright 'and also the moment where the knife ended on Julia's body' 'It recorded everything, it can prove that War is innocent, he was trying to save lives, it was a pure self defense' Meen explains. 

'We can't let him die, if he dies, that video could never be found' Meen said to the rest.

'No, No. This is ridiculous' again Gulf finding it hard to believe such story. 'Why would he do that?' 'He didn't even know Bright's step mother, ho-'