44

'Mr. Wong' 'Mr.Wong' one of the men in the meeting room tried to get Yin's attention for about 30 seconds with no response from Yin. He looks at the whatever things in front of him blankly, he looks lost in his own thought. 

'Mr.Wong' 

finally Yin turns his head to the source of the voice and he realized that all eyes are on him. He sighs and stands up 'Enough for today, let's continue this tomorrow' by that Yin walks out that meeting room and gets back to his office. 

Yin opens his mobile phone, some news portal still discussing War and his arrest, even though not as many as they were yesterday. Yin has instructed his people to control the circulation of the news about War. Any open platform that usually being the place for people openly discussing about the viral news have been all subdued. Yin's people also hired some top hackers to block the circulation of the news and only keep those with moderate coverage. On the other hand, his PR team has made their own version of the story regarding War's case, they have flooded the internet with the suspicions on War's arrest, the fact that the video is only 30 seconds and doesn't even show that War indeed stabbed Julia. The PR team also establishing the persona of War as an exemplary citizens and outstanding students with so many achievements. 

They want the public to get a fair weight of the War's side of the story, while at the same time killing all those negative news about him. The negative hashtags only stay for less than several hours before everything turn around and the story and discussion is no longer about War killing Julia but rather about why War has been arrested just because a 30 seconds video that shows he is standing with blood in his hands and a girl lying in front of him. The people wants to know what happen before and after that 30 seconds, many say the evidence is not enough to build the case against him, notwithstanding getting the motive of War killing Julia. The trending hashtags have turned into #justiceforWAR #releaseWAr #PresumptionOfInnocence.   

Yin has a lengthy discussion with the lawyers and had the videos checked by the expert. It is known that the video is only part of a more lengthy tape, so it is possible that the video has recorded the entire ordeal, including Julia's actions that leading to War's mother's death and Bright critical condition. The video can also be key evidence to build War's self defense arguments. Yin can feel some hope inside himself, he knows he need to explore every angles of this case if he wants to save War. 

---

'How is War?' Prom asked Yin. Prom, Gulf, and Mean are Yin's office. 

'He doesn't want to see me, he refused my lawyers' Yin said weakly, he look at the table while his friends can only stare at him with sadness in their eyes. 

'How can this happen, It's been 4 years' Gulf said. 'And the video, who took that?' 'And why now? why not back then?' he continued 

'This is so weird' Mean adds 'Someone must be behind this, I doubt the prosecutors found the evidence by themselves. The video will not be sufficient to convict him' Mean said 

'They have other evidences, some documents showing War ran to Mauritius right after and using fake identity' Yin said looking at them. 'But you are right, if the court is to adjudge this case objectively, they wouldn't convict War for murder because the video is not showing anything' 'They couldn't corroborate the evidence to murder, even more premeditated'. Yin said 

'But if the public force them, sometimes the court can be less objective' Yin continues 

'They will need a confession' Prom said 

Yin nods. 'They will corner War and messing with his head to get the confession so they won't need to corroborate any evidence for that matter' 

'So, there's still hope, right?' Mean said with a bit of excitement