Chapter 28 - Regrets And Mistakes

"IZUMIIIII!!! Are you sure you're okay?!?!?!??"
Izuku sighed for the fifteenth time in the last two minutes.
"Yes Lucy! I'm ok! I just caught a cold and I won't be at work for about two days. I'm not dead or anything!"
Izuku heard an exaggerated sigh. "Yeah, but your voice sounds so raspy and.. deep! Do you want me to go buy you anything? Like medicine or food? I remember you telling me that you lived alone. That's not good when you're sick! You need someone to look after you, Zumi!"
Izuku rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Another nickname? Look Lucy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but my brother just arrived from his overseas work yesterday and is living with me. Mum and dad are still overseas, but he can look after me!"
There was a sigh from Lucy. "..Fine. But if you need anything and I mean anything call me and I'll come as soon as I can. Ok?"
Izuku nodded. "Understood. Thanks Lucy."
"No problem. See you later! Get well soon, Zu zu!"

Izuku sighed as he put down his phone and glanced over at Asahi who was on his bed reading his book.
"Lucy, Lucy... How can someone be so overprotective? It's like she's my mother!" Izuku grumbled, cracking a smile however at how caring his friend/manager was.
"Well at least she believed that you had a cold and let you off work for the next two days." Asahi said from his spot, without taking his eyes off his book.
"Yeah.. I guess." Izuku gave up. He smirked as he walked over to the bathroom and let out a very loud and exaggerated groan. "The problem is, the clay is taking forever to dry!"

There, in the middle of the bathroom stood a life size statue of... All Might. Clay combined and held together multiple pieces of rubbish and old stuff, the All Might face from the shirt was stuck onto the clay head, and for the hair Izuku stuck in two small golden paintbrushes that he found on the beach and hour ago, all fuzzy and fluffy.
It was perfect.
Except for one fact. It wasn't stable.

That's why there were multiple boxes on either side of the statue holding it up into standing position.
That didn't affect Izuku's smirk and confidence in his work though.

He had a great plan on where to put this fabulous nude statue of All Might.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, it's a naked statue.
He liked it. Picasso.
Izuku smirked. I hope you like it too, Endevour!

"Excuse me, but are you fucking blind?" Izuku said politely.
The man in front of him shook his head and groaned.
"Look dude, I know you're Nighmist and I can see it, but I need your membership card regardless! I just got employed as the guard, and I don't wanna be fired!"
Izuku facepalmed. "But I'm the fucking owner of this place! Well, nearly."
The guy sighed. "I know!"
"Then let me in!"
"I'll get fired!"
"No you won't!"
"How do you know?!"
"I just said, I'm the head of this place!!"
....
"Oh.." the man seemed to finally get what Izuku was trying to tell him, and he went quiet.
"R..right.. you're the owner.. you're the one who hired me huh.. right um.. sorry.. right this way please.."
Izuku sighed in relief that he finally got through to the guy.
Izuku gently smiled. "You know, I'm proud of you. You doing your job well."
The man smiled nervously while opening the door for Izuku.
"Right.. uh, thanks."
Izuku winked at him and stepped inside, hearing the door click locked behind him.

It was the second day of him catching the stupid cold, but he already felt better. He was up on his feet and dancing around the house by evening, and he couldn't hold in the urge to go patrolling and make sure everything was ok.
Asahi agreed after an hour long argument, too, which Izuku counted as his best achievement yet.

And tonight, he firmly decided to reduce himself of at least one of the many thousands of regrets and problems that he carried.
He went to visit the club. The secret base, if you must.
He's going to keep his promise to Stain, and he hates to admit it, but he's thankful for everything the man has done for him.