Chapter 23 - Jumping Into Dangers Way

Orange isn't Izuku's favourite colour by far.
He honestly prefers dark colours and shades, like purple, dark blue, or even black. It's understandable, considering his uh, job?
Like most people probably know or at least assume, Izuku's favourite colour is indeed dark green.

So, bright colours and hot shades aren't really Izuku's type.
He doesn't hate the colours though, because that's just stupid. He'll save his hatred for something that deserves it.

What orange really does though, is piss Izuku off. This might sound childish, but orange reminds Izuku of Endeavour. Yeah, the pro hero.

The person that was now a muse for Izuku.

No joke, he was literally knocked out right now, tied up to his chair in his own office, while Izuku used his offices wall to spray paint a lovely, naked Endeavour.

By the time Izuku was finished, the pro hero who was tied up in the chair began to stir. The boy quickly added his signature in the bottom right corner of his masterpiece, and then jumped out the window, blowing a kiss to the awakened pro hero as he jumped out.

That was the most funnest thing he had done in the past few days, he must say! Ever since he purposely embarrassed Aizawa in front of his coworkers by jumping down from the vents onto a table in the middle of a staff meeting, stating that Aizawa forgot his phone in the classroom and handing it back to the man. Afterwards jumping back into the vents, of course.
Yeah, that was fun.

Izuku laughed at the memory. He landed softly on a roof top of yet another tall building.
His smile turned into a frown as he realised that he had absolutely no fucking idea of where the hell he was.
He never patrolled in the city, and technically this was his first time ever actually being here as Nightmist, so you can't blame him!

But Izuku really needed help. He knew he couldn't stay here for any longer because one, it's a city that has more skilled police and heroes, two, there a lot more civilians wandering around, and three, he just pissed of the number two hero that has control over this whole city so if he gets caught he's literal dead meat. Fried meat.

Just adding to Izukus amazing luck, a black figure with a grey scarf appeared on the street bellow Izuku and suddenly looked up with a scowl. Izuku smiled and waved at Erasurehead nervously, but honestly happy that the man just happened to be passing by.
He must know this city better than Izuku does.

In a matter of seconds Erasurehead was already on the rooftop next to Izuku, attempting to catch the boy in his scarf only once, and when the boy dodged it easily, he sighed and set his scarf back around his shoulders.
"So." He groaned out.
Izuku chuckled nervously. "Uh... hi Zawa!"
There was a long sigh, and Izuku took it as a "I don't have time to deal with your shit today so hurry up and get going".
So he did.

"I um.. I kinda pissed of a very scary fireball... and..."
"And?"
"I'm lost."
There was silence, but then Erasure head snorted tilting his head back.
"Lost?"
Izuku ignored that snort and just pouted, folding his arms on his chest like a child.

After some more silence the pro hero sighed again, turned around and said:
"Follow me."
Izuku was genuinely surprised as to why the pro hero was helping him and not trying to capture him right then and there.

Izuku knew that there had to be some sort of catch to the kindness the pro hero showed, so when they finally made it to the familiar to Izuku abandoned part of Musutafu city, he honestly expected Aizawa to stop at a rooftop and tie his scarf around Izuku.
Izuku could've dodged, but he didn't think Aizawa did it to try and take him in, so he just let him.
Even if he did mean to, Izuku already figured out a way to escape the scarf, after so much times of being in contact with the material.