Chapter 25 - Stuck

Hey guys, author here.
I'm sorry for the confusion, but for some reason the previous chapter (chapter 24) got deleted and there is no way I could find to bring it back. It has been a long time since I wrote it so I don't know how to re-write it.

Here is the summary:
Izuku managed to catch the bus with his class as they were leaving and joined them as they drove to the USJ. They met the Laundry Hero: Wash and had a short conversation before they got interrupted by villains entering from a portal in the main area. Aizawa went straight for them to fight and Izuku and Wash tried to protect the students from getting teleported by Kurogiri that suddenly appeared behind them, but failed and Izuku got teleported to Aizawa.
That's basically it.

Enjoy this chapter and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

____________

"Hazumi! Get back to where it's safe! What are you doing?!" Erasurehead yelled, harshly smashing a villain into the ground and turning around to glance at Izuku.
"You look like you need help sensei so you should be thanking me instead of scolding me!" Izuku yelled back, while grabbing a villain my the collar, swinging him around to hit some others in the face, then throwing into a crowd of villains to knock all of them over. He then turned around and managed a wink when Aizawa looked at him.

Aizawa huffed in annoyance.
"It's dangerous kid! Get back!" Though despite his words, Izuku could tell Aizawa was glad to get help. There was still over 60 villains left that just kept coming and coming, and he alone had no chances of beating them, even with them being so relatively weak.

Speaking of numbers. Izuku suddenly noticed a large decrease in the amount of villains in the main arena where he and Aizawa were fighting.
Where did they go? They couldn't just vanish righ- Wait! They can! They probably go teleported into different areas around the centre.

Izuku frowned. He quickly glanced up the stairs to where the class was just 5 minutes ago, and sure enough no one was there anymore.
Izuku gritted his teeth as he backflipped away from kick to the stomach, at the same time capturing the villains leg with his own feet mid-air, and after that swinging the villain over him as he finished his backflip, and whacking him on the ground.
He stopped over the now unconscious man and looked around.

Only about half the villains are left in our area. No signs of the boss yet. No clue what there motive is either.
"Aizawa-sensei! We have about 46 small fries to deal with, but we need to find the boss!" Izuku shouted over to the pro hero, who was currently fighting a very buff and almost twice the size of Aizawa man.

Fighting lots of weak small fry is almost as hard as fighting a real boss, Izuku must say. After a few minutes of relentless fighting, Izuku started feeling aches in his muscles.
And that hasn't happened to him in a long while. He's used to harsh fighting on no sleep and food, so it was pretty hard for him to get really tired.

And yet right now he's starting to doubt if he'll be able to manage the whole fight.
Though that's not really a question. It's not "if" he will able to. He has to.

Somewhere throughout the fight Izuku ended up with Aizawa and now they were fighting back to back. Izuku and Aizawa would often fight together like this on patrols, when Izuku was Nightmist of course, so for some reason this felt comfortable and familiar for both of them. It added to their confidence and made it easier to fight.
Eventually, all the villains were down.

Izuku leaned on his knees, breathing heavily.
"I.. I can't believe.. is.. is that it?" He breathed out.
Aizawa shook his head slowly, bumping the last villains head on his knee to know him out.
"I'm afraid it's only the beginning."
Izuku gulped, but put on a confident look as he looked around.