Chapter 47: The Perfect Child

"737, I'm sorry I had to do this—but you are being a little too violent for my liking."

I began to cry, worried that Theo was going to kill me. Worried that he was going to do something awful with me. A doll isn't fun to play with once it's unclean...

We ended up going to a room, resembling the curtain room from the inside but without the curtain. There wasn't a bleach pool—instead—there was a surgical table and a set of medical tools on the side.

The surgical table had cuffs to hold someone down, cuffs to keep someone in place.

He was going to kill me.

I screamed and wailed and cried as the servants pulled me into the room, picking me up and setting me on top of the surgical table. I kicked at them, squirming in the hopes it would help my release—but they were stronger than I was.

I struggled and cried as they strapped me down the the table, my wrists and ankles begging for release. I screamed and shrieked, fearing what was to come—fearing I couldn't get away.

But no matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't make my escape. Theo watched me with amusement, and that only made me seethe in anger.

I hated him.

But as soon as I was strapped down, the servants didn't stay. In fact, Theo told them to leave, and froze in horror as they locked the doors behind them, keeping anyone from coming in.

Coming in to save me.

Theo didn't say anything to me as he began to fiddle with the tools, the sets of syringes already filled with strange, clear liquid. I shook my head and sobbed, scared out of my mind.

Maybe I could apologize—maybe I could beg for him to forgive me, and things will go back to normal. Maybe—

No. I wasn't trying to win his favor anymore.

"What are you doing?" I seethed, trying to seem like I felt braver than I was. My voice wavered, and I could see Theo smile. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt rather nauseous.

Theo approached me, leaning over my defenseless and spread out body. I remembered the time in his room, and my head stung. Would Theo...

But my thoughts about that were dismissed as he picked up a syringe, looking down at me rather sweetly. There was an intimidating gleam in his eye—and I froze, going silent.

My stomach twisted in a knot.

I winced as Theo suddenly cupped my face, placing slow and long kisses on my cheeks and jaw. His teeth grazed my skin, and it was then that I felt somethingsomething new towards Theo.

I was absolutely terrified of him.

I didn't say a word as he kissed me, finally placing a deep, long kiss on my mouth. I didn't kiss him back, but I could feel myself tense up as Theo slowly began to pull up my dress.

My eyes went wide, and once I began to struggle once again, Theo stopped, pouting and letting out a dramatic sigh. He grumbled to himself as he leaned on his elbow beside my head, looking rather disappointed.

"Sweetheart, you don't know how much of a struggle you make it for me to complete my plans. If you were anyone else, I wouldn't have dealt with it."

I whimpered, swallowing. I didn't say anything, so he continued, brushing my hair out of my face. I pushed my back into the table I was on, hoping to get away from him.