Epilogue

5 Years Later

"Ack!!! Mommie help me!!!" my youngest Julie Called out.

A burst of laughter erupted out of her as Alcide scooped her up and began tickling her.

"Mommie can't save you from the tickle monster" Alcide laughed along

"I'll save you" my oldest Henry said jumping off the sofa running to Alcide.

"Not if I get you too" Alcide said as he reached down and scooped him up to.

With one kid in one arm and another in the other, he spun around in circles.

"What's going on here. Did we miss the party" Amelia said walking in.

Lane had run past her feet and was making a beeline for Alcide.

"Nope, right on time"

"Daddy put us down so we can play" Julie pleaded.

"Oh alright" he said putting both kids down.

"Come on, race you to the play house" Lane said

"Hey don't go to far other guests will be here soon. You don't want to miss cake and presents" I called out after them

"We won't mom" Henry called back.

Amelia plopped down beside me.

"I'm exhausted and its only 11" She said.

"Well, I imagine it has something to do with this little peanut" I joke while rubbing her belly.

"Yeah I don't know how I got through the first pregnancy. This boy or girl is kicking my behind." she joked.

"Hun, did we bring all the presents?" Luke asked while stumbling in holding cookies, presents, a bag, and another bag

"Hands full there" Alcide joked taking the cookies out of his hand.

"Yeah just a tad" he scoffed.

"Yes we did" Amelia answered

Luke sat everything on the table and sat beside Amelia.

"So Flora how's the children's center" Luke asked taking the cookies away from Alcide.

"Its good. Its really good. Everyone seems to be enjoying the place. The staff is happy. The most important thing is that the kids are safe." I said.

"Well I for one think its the best idea anyone has had in a long time. I have such a smart mate" Alcide said.

I did start the Children's center shortly after my coronation. When I brought the idea up to Alcide he thought it was a great idea and Beth thought it was the best idea ever. Even Michael was on board. The kids really seemed to enjoy it. Though there weren't many kids in the center...it was still sad because that meant they didn't have anyone, but we are able to adopt some of the to amazing families all within the packs. There was even a human wolf couple who were having a hard time conceiving who was able to adopt two children and they are doing very well.  There were even older kids there who helped with the smaller ones. They seemed happy and some were adopted out too. The ones that were never adopted, I offered them a job and found them a place to call their on. I told them if they ever needed anything to come to me and I would help. I felt like they were all my children and even though I would never tell anyone because it doesn't matter to me and wasn't anyones business, I did adopt Julie. She came into the children's center after being found in the woods at the edge of the entire pack's territory. She had no name, no note, no nothing. We weren't even sure if she was wolf, but it didn't matter to me. When I learned there was a child with nothing to her, I had to step in. I felt sympathetic for her and knew what it would be like to have so many questions about herself and I would be there to help her, love her, and answer any questions she had in the future.  She is the sweetest most amazing child. She is super smart excelling past any standard we set. She was mine and I would protect her with my life.  Henry though he is ours. He was a happy accident, but he is loved either way. He was such a good brother and he didn't question when I brought Julie home. He was just happy to be a big brother and he was such a good brother. He helped pick out clothes, warm up her food, play with her and protect her.

I dedicated and named the children's center to and after Amelia. She was an inspiration to opening it and when I announced the name of the center at the grand opening Amelia balled for hours. She told me I didn't know how much that meant to her and she wished there was something like that when she was young. Though she then took back that statement and said, maybe not because then I wouldn't have found the best friend in the whole world.

Our lives were perfect. Everything was perfect. I had everything and more I could ever dream of.

"yeah yeah" I said.

"I love you Flora" he said while brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you Alcide"

"Daddy come play with us" Julie squealed outside.

"Duty calls" he said grunting off the couch.

"Come on Luke" he called to Luke.

"Already right behind you" He smacked Alcide on the back.

Amelia and I watched through the open door of the kids running around with their fathers.

"It's perfect right" Amelia said.

"Yeah it really is" I sighed.

"If you had a choice, would you go back and do it all over again" Amelia asked.

Go back and do it all over. The beatings, the rape, the torture, no voice, not phasing, the almost dying...The meeting my best friend for the first time again, meeting my mate all over again, seeing my parents though for a few minutes, become Luna and Queen, have the experience of sex for the first time with Alcide, gaining a new family, having two beautiful children, ending with the perfect life...

"Yeah" I signed "I would choose this life over and over"

*****************

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it. Let me know what you thought of the story and if you have any questions! Please vote and comment🧡🧡 Thanks again.