Chapter 10: Realization

A knock came at the door that woke me out of my exhausted sleep. I barely slept last night. This room was so big and dark. I had to get up and turn on the closet light to ease my anxiety.

"May I come in" a woman's voice hummed.

I sat up in the bed. Another knock came.

"Luna Bree are you awake?" the voice asked again.
I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. A nice looking woman stood before me.

"Good morning Luna" she bowed. "Alpha King has asked me to help you get ready"

Ready for what? Am I suppose to let this woman dress me? I wish she wouldn't call me Luna.

I gave her a big smile and declined and pointed to myself.

"Ok. I understand Luna. I will tell King." She bowed once more and left.
I closed the door and walked to the closet. There was all men's clothes, but they were all nicer then anything I had ever worn before. I picked out some
Clothes that seemed would fit me.

I made my way down stairs where Alcide, Amelia, and Luke were waiting at the bottom. I stood awkwardly in front of them. Amelia was wearing actual woman's clothing...

"Is that what you really gave her to wear man" Luke joked.

"Its all I had. Its not like I been prepping for this day unlike you" Alcide mocked.

I could feel my face flush and was embarrassed they were already talking about me.

"No, were not laughing at you Bree I swear, we're merely observing I wasn't prepared for your arrival unlike Luke who buys woman's clothes in all sizes to keep around until he met his mate...Please don't be embarrassed."

Alcide tried to sooth me. Amelia had already beat him though as she had her arm around my shoulder.

"Well maybe next time you should be more prepared" Amelia said slyly giving a mocking grin.

I didn't feel as anxious knowing Amelia was going with us where ever we were going. She didn't seem scared or concerned so it must not be bad.

We finally stopped the car in front of a huge building with so many cars.

"We're here" Luke sang.

I looked to Amelia puzzled.

"I swore I wouldn't say anything its suppose to be a surprise but I promise you its okay" Amelia smiled. She always knew what to say. It was like she could read my mind.
We walked into the big building. There were people walking in all directions and chatter from every angle. There were so many different rooms inside one building. We walked into one that read "
'ELECTRONICS NOW' We walked up to a desk.

"Welcome to Electronics now. You want it now we got it now how may I assist you today" the unamused guy said monotoned.

"I'm looking for a device that can type to talk" Alcide said and turned to me smiling.

Was I getting a new speech device!!!!

I couldn't help but give an overwhelming big smile.

"Yes, if you go to aisle 8, you'll see our selection" he said again with no emotion.

Alcide grabbed my hand and led me. I looked to Amelia who had just a big smile and gave thumbs up. We stopped in front a glass case.

"Alright pick which ever one you want" Alcide sounded so cheerful.
I looked up at him with a big smile and disbelief in my face. He smiled and chuckled.