Chapter 30: Coronation

Three days flashed by. Between picking out locations, colors, crowns, jewelry, food, drinks everything I barely had any time to think. I was a wreck but I was trying my best to hide it. At night, Alcide would ask me about my day and about to coronation. He would rub my shoulders getting me to relax.

Since marking me, he has been able to sense my emotions a whole lot more and mind link sweet messages to me through out the day which is probably how he knows how I'm feeling but he still asks anyway. He says he likes to hear me tell it and that he will never get tired of hearing me talk. After talking, we would always find a way to be intimate with each other. It was like nature calling to us and I didn't mind. To be ravished, to be loved by that man for the rest of my life was a blessing. Thinking back to my days rocking myself in the corner of my dark room at Rais's house, I just want to reach out to that broken girl and tell her that everything will get better. Yeah sometimes loud noises scare you and you feel a little out of place those memories will always be there, but there is a man who doesn't beat you, doesn't demand anything from you, doesn't expect you to serve him, if anything he is always serving you attending to your needs. There are people that actually care. So, those memories begin to fade and new amazing ones take its place. They're not forgotten but to feel that was such a long time ago and that was a different person is refreshing.

I stood in front of the doors twiddling with my fingers. I was in the most beautiful dress decked out with jewelry on my ears, wrists, and neck. I felt just like a princess except my head remained clear of obstruction so when it was time to be crowned there would be no fuss. Just on the other side was all of the packs, my friends, new family, and at the end of the walkway would be Alcide. This was the official point of the next chapter of my life. I would be a Luna- the Queen Luna. I would rule by Alcide's side ensuring our packs were safe and cared for. Since making up my mind about the coronation, I had been thinking alot about what I would want done. Everything seemed perfect and everyone and everything had a place. Except one thing. I began thinking about mine and Amelia's situation. Granted mine was a one in a million. People get in wrecks all the time and Amelia had no one else to turn to. I didn't want that for anyone else. I mean yeah Rais was gone and I hope to heavens there is no one in our rankings like him, but if there was and someone else had to just live with these random people, it was sad. What if there was a place where kids who don't have parents could go and be safe. Where they could learn about the outside world and about the packs and what it means to be a wolf. I thought it was my best idea ever.

The doors swung open breaking me from my thoughts. I glanced up at the hundreds of eyes that starred back at me. I shook off the nerves, held my head up high and smiled. I began to walk at a steady pace down the walkway. As I passed rows of people, they would bow. I looked straight ahead. Alcide was standing tall and smiling at me. My nerves calmed down some. I reached the stairs and he extended his hand to help me up.

"You look so beautiful love" he whispered.

I could feel myself blush. Most of the time I didn't really feel pretty or special, but after seeing myself in the mirror in this dress, I would have to agree with him.

"We are gathered here today to the coronation of Luna Queen Bree Viotto and the joining and merging of actually two packs" Michael began to speak

"Umm..is it possible to call me Flora Bree Viotto" I quickly spoke up for the king to hear.

I had forgotten to mention it to him. I mean I had only began thinking about it like a day or two ago. Bree was the name given to me by that awful woman...but it was also apart of my story. My parents though gave me the name Flora and I feel in my heart with stepping up to be Luna Queen, it is only right I go by the name of given to me and to start this new chapter. Bree was strong and enduring. I now felt like a whole new person. I was Flora. The heir to the throne. I was stronger than ever and no one would ever treat me the way I had been before.

Michael smiled at me and nodded in apporval. Beth gave me a big smile.

"Correction Luna Queen Flora Bree Viotto and the joining and merging of two packs. Tonight the Blue Moon pack and the Blood Moon pack unite as one as Alpha and your future Luna united in matrimony. Flora Bree Viotto, I cannot understand the stuggles you have faced, but with your family, your entire pack, and all the packs that watch over you tonight, do you agree to uptake the role as Luna Queen to serve and protect each member of this pack. To uphold the sacred values, to speak for the weak, and to leap into danger to defend this pack"

"I agree to the role as Luna Queen to serve and protect" I said clearly.

"Please step forward" Michael said.

I stepped forward and turned to face the crowd.

"I now present to you, Luna Queen Flora Bree Viotto" Michael bellowed.

The placed the crown onto my head and I stood in front of Alcide.

"Alpha Alcide, do you take Luna Flora Bree Viotto as your mate, your companion, and your soul. To serve beside you. To love and respect. To guide and to learn from now and into the afterlife"

I looked into Alcide's eyes and they told me everything I ever wanted to hear how much he loves me and how much he would go though to protect me

"I take Luna Flora Bree Viotto as my mate" He smiled

"Luna Flora, do you take Alpha King Alcide Morrone as your mate, your companion, and your soul. To serve beside you. To love and respect. To guide and learn from now and into the afterlife"

"I take Alpha Alcide Morrone as my mate"

"I now present, Alpha King Alcide Morrone and Luna Queen Flora Bree Viotto Morrone. You may kiss your mate"

Loud cheers erupted through the room followed by long howls. I caught of glimpse of Beth who was wiping the tears from her eyes and giving me a huge smile. It even looked like Michael wiped some away when he turned quickly from the crowd. We turned to the crowd and raised out held hands together and the crowd cheered louder. I looked to Amelia who was on the front row being the loudest in the entire room.

"I love you" she mouthed.

"Your parents are watching all of this. They would be so proud of you. I'm proud of you" Alcide said pulling me into his arms.

I could feel my heart swell. It felt so big and full that it could burst. This is what it felt like to be happy. To have people love you and respect you. I felt peace knowing my parents were watching over me and I knew I did make them proud. After everything they had face that I had faced, the Blue Moon pack lives on.

"So what should I call you now" Alcide said jokingly.

"Call me Flora" I smiled.