Chapter 1: What more could you ask for?

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

I was awake before he even got close to my room. I could smell the alcohol that drenched his breath and clothes as he unlocked and opened my door. I stood quickly and faced him as I knew making him wait wouldn't end well.

"There's my beautiful girl" he said as if he was announcing it to the stadium.

I could see past him at the window which was pitch black so I knew it was not time to wake and do chores but no matter I smiled to please him so I wouldn't get the usual punishment.

"Four, my perfect angel. I just could not sleep and figured I would pay my favorite girl a visit in case she too missed me" he said slurring his words and oddly cheerful.

I could tell it was going to be one of those nights. He would get drunk and wonder to my chambers and tell me sweet nothings, that he cares about me, he would never hurt me, blah. blah. blah

"Darling when will you be a good little girl so I don't have to come visit you all the way on the other side of the house, you could move into my bedroom and we would never be apart" he stated as he stumbled to my bed to sit down.

I wished more than anything for him to leave, but I couldn't tell him that. I smiled the best I could.

He grinned evilly. He reached up and brushed my hair from my face.

Though I have tried time and time again to hide my repulsion and anger from this man, no matter what, when he touches me, my entire body wants to flee. This time made no different. He saw me twitch. As if he needed a reason to beat me, but tonight he settled on just that.

"YOU trifling mute of a bitch, how dare you jerk away from my embrace when I'm trying to love you! I have given you everything! Food, shelter, Family, Love, Everything, and yet your distain for me is persistent! What more could you ask for!!!" he shouted with spit flying in all directions.

I wanted to yell, to kick, to scream anything to get away from him.

"I found you when you were just a child!" he yelled as he grabbed my face with one hand and squeezed. "I took in the poor, withered child that someone abandoned in the middle of the road! Even after we learned you would be a burden to this pack with your weak wolf and inability to speak not being able to offer anything of value to this pack! I took you in!!! ME, not your parents, nor siblings, NO MATE, ME!! So, why the hell do you test me child!"

He released my face and grabbed a hand full of my hair and forced me to look at him. I opened my mouth to scream at the pain but no sound came out.

He laughed mockingly and released my hair to a gentle rubbing of my head. "There, there. See this is why your my favorite number Four. I get angry. I rant. And you say nothing. I never have to hear you back talk, or scream out for someone to hear"

I lowered my head because I wanted to scream out for help and I wanted to say what was on my mind, but no matter how many times I have tried, no sound leaves my lips.

He takes a fist full of my hair and smells it. He then turns to me and looks at me with the eyes of Satan himself. That lustful evil look. He crawled on top of me.

"Oh, my sweet angel" he whispered and he tounged my neck. "If you don't want what is about to happen, speak now" he laughed mockingly.

I knew what was about to happen...The same thing that happens almost every night since I was 13. At first when it started happening, I tried to kick and scream and yell, but he was so much bigger than I was so he could hold me down. And with my voice, well no one could hear. He would be pleased that I fought back but no one could hear me. And then it became a little game to him to see if he could get a rise out of me. I would try to go to a happy place and just lay lifeless as he had his way, but he would say that sentence as if giving me a choice and bring me out of my happy place and I would try my best to detest it but since I had no voice...he would proceed as if my silence meant yes... and tonight made no difference and I grew tired of trying to detest so tonight I lay completely motionless, as if I were already dead...

But tonight he wanted that excitement and I wasn't giving him the satisfaction.

He slapped me and I could feel the stinging burn from my eye brown to my jar since he had such large hands.

"I SAID SPEAK NOW IF YOU DONT WANT WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN" he spit in my face.

I opened my mouth but closed it. This angered him. He rolled off me and told me to sit up. He grabbed a handful of my hair and began to unzip his zipper...

He always knew how to get a rise out of me... I could drift off as he had his was with me...but putting that mans bulge in my mouth is where I drew the line. I couldn't just close my eyes and wait for it to be over because he demanded I look up at him, and the forcefulness of rattling my head kept me from being at peace.

I squirmed and tried to push away.

"Ah, I see that's got your attention" he hissed

He brought my head closer and I tried my hardest to back away but it was to much and I had to succumb to this mans force.

It angered me that this pleased him, that my distaste for him pleased him. I was getting angrier and angrier until I couldn't hold it in anymore. So, I bit down. Which was the worse mistake of my life...

He let out this roar that shook almost the entire house. He looked at me with hatred. He reared back his hand and sent a punch straight to my face. As I lay crumbled on the floor he then picked me up as if I were nothing and threw me against the wall.

"You...YOU.. AARRHHHHH" he yelled. "Your going to pay for this! You just wait" He growled.

He wobbled to my door holding his cock. "I have just the punishment for you, YOU just wait" He said as he slammed my door shut and locked it.

I could hear him walking away. I quivered. Why did I do that. I am going to get so badly beaten...I gulped. He's going to kill me...

I couldn't sleep that night. I sat in the corner of my room away from the door. Ears wide open listening for anything. But just the sounds of the heater was blowing through the vents. I cradled myself trying to tell myself it would be okay, that he would forgive me because I was his favorite. He couldn't lose me... I was the only servant he assaulted because I was the only one who couldn't tell anyone what a piece of shit Alpha ran this pack. Yeah, he couldn't lose me.

I rocked back and forth in the corner for hours repeating over and over again in my head 'He can't lose me...'