Chapter 12: If She Lives

Rais POV

"SHE'S SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!" she yelled slamming her fist on my desk.

Malcom, Javier, and Dante stood in attention at the door making sure not to move a single muscle. Dante fled the mansion when he caught wind the Alpha King was looking for him. It's ok though I had other spies.
They were all suppose to be my body guards but I'm not certain they would try to take her on.

"They are dead. I assure you. They were caught and taken to the dungeon. Dante confirmed he heard screaming. There's nothing to worry about" I said gently.

She scoffs. "Nothing to worry about....Nothing to worry about" she was beginning to sound crazed.

She threw something on my desk. I look down to see a photograph of Four, Seven and two other men. They were eating at the mall.

"It doesn't look like they're fucking dead Rais. It looks to me like your precious little angel is getting cozy with the Alpha King." she paused and gritted her teeth. "Maybe if you killed her...when I asked you to instead of keeping her around like a lap dog for your own pleasures, we wouldn't be in this mess! I kept a watchful eye on her to make sure she didn't remember anything." she hissed.

I was beginning to get fed up with the way she was talking to me.

"and maybe if you had killed her with the rest of her family, none of this would have happened" I barked back.

"I NEEDED HER BLOOD TO COMPLETE THE RITUAL" she yelled. "She was only suppose to live until she was 17 after which I didn't need her anymore, but no you said you'd handle it and instead there she is eating pizza in a fucking mall. Must I remind you what would happen if she remains living"

I rolled my eyes. Stupid fucking witch and your loophole juju like you couldn't have found another way

"If she lives, then the ritual isn't complete it holds at a stand still until she dies. If she's alive and finds her mate, then his blood can unlock her necklace and when the necklace is unlocked she not only gets her voice back but the block on her memories will begin to come back and she'll be able to shift only accelerating the memories. If she remembers then we are all dead!" "For this to work all members of the Blue Moon pack needed to be killed so their wolf was lost in the afterlife, one member needed to be kept alive for their blood so it could be used in a binding power spell that would link their power to us making us the most powerful pack and instead of killing her when you had the chance, you had to play daddy with her and send her on a not so suicide mission"

"Okay I get it." I yelled.

"GOOD then fix it before we have a bigger problem on our hands!" she barked before storming off.

It was eerily quiet. I cleared my throat.

"Malcom send word to our friends in the Blood Moon Pack, find out what is going on over there. Javier I want you to keep a watchful eye on Four. An attack is not possible while she is in the mansion. Next time she leaves, I want you to plant a bomb and detonate it manually with a remote. I don't want any chances of missing an opportunity. If anyone is with her, well good riddance to them to. One less person in the fight. Am I understood"

"Yes Sir" they all said in unison and walked out of my office.

I sat there in my office. I was mad at myself.

I had let my desires overcome the bigger picture we were working towards. We deserved to be the rightful King and Queen. We were the superior pack. When I agreed to this plan, I didn't know we would have to keep one of the members alive. I didn't know how beautiful that sweet little girl would be. How amazing she felt, her clean, untouched body...
I began to get angrier.

I gave her the world and this is how she repays me. She dares go against me. She doesn't bother to come back to me. After everything I've done for her! I have practically saved her life and she is so ungrateful. I was beginning to be more mad at Four then myself. I'll show her. She wants to leave me. She's going to feel my wrath and this time she will die by my hands!

I sat there analyzing everything I knew about Four and thinking about our sweet times together and how good it would be to be with her again and take her life. A sacrifice she willing to make I'm sure of to ensure my vision is reached.

I'm coming for you my perfect angel...